Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Grand Proverbial Goose Chase?

Started by Sataur, August 17, 2007, 07:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z_p_e

It is unfortunate that anyone that asks a few intelligent questions in an effort to get people thinking about what they are doing, is seen as "going against the flow" and is persecuted for it, even if that "flow" at times is up the north end of a south bound horse.

I read through his posts too, and did not find anything unreasonable.

There is an imbalance here of "blindly believe and follow", and individuals that are able to point out and help with establishing balance in the other direction, are sorely needed.

I commend Humbugger for speaking out. Too bad he's been chopped for doing so.

tinu

"I have set Humbugger to read only, as it seems he is only here to disturb the forum."

Then, we might have a bit of an issue here.
Several members post hundreds and thousands of pointless posts yet criticism is not allowed?! Not even in a dedicated thread?!
It?s hardly understandable, especially when coming from a formally educated and open-minded person. However, if you care more for quantity instead of quality, I?m out of it too, waiting for you to reconsider your decision.

By the way, Sataur? is right. Humbugger is also right. There is no free-energy device up to date; neither has it seemed it ever was a real one besides those already known (solar, wind, hydro, nuclear etc.). There is no conspiracy against free-energy either but only legends, desire, un-workable ideas, lies and manipulation toward various interests, mostly of ordinary financial nature, exploiting the sincere belief of many.

"Humbugger did try to put these experimenters down...."

He did not! Where did he try it? He was just saying to the others that some devices are clearly un-workable. If you refer to Bill Mehess, is it fair for you ? a senior member of international community - to allow him making false advertise on his device? Check its status now over the internet; up to this date, his idea is under ?patent pending?, advertised on tenths of various sites!

Check Tseung also. He is pathological (this is not my statement; there are also many worst than that, including ?idiot?), according to all the sites were he was a member; multiple accounts were already created by him also here.

These are relatively un-heard names. But I?ve told you also about my personal experience with Bedini. His devices are not functional and what he is doing is a great disservice to all, just for cashing several bucks on a poorly video tape (last case). Everything he shows on the last tape is perfectly natural and can be done within the known science. (I?m not criticizing Tom Bearden; at least he has a theory and personal beliefs that he shares. Frankly, I really appreciate him, although I personally do not consider his approach be successful). But Bedini is something else. There is no free energy where he pretends to be. Also, his site contains many un-true statements like ?it spins by itself? (regarding the window motor that does not spin by itself!) or ?it really works? (regarding a magnetic motor that does not work!) and so on.

So, this is what we were doing here?!
My God, I hope not!

One last point before leaving:

"Well if you feel you must, then its your right to choose. It is your forum after all."

Ok, but this is an open forum. It is not entirely password protected and its content is fully searchable and index-able from outside. I would worry more about claims that do not work and are easily referenced in overunity.com and I would also worry more about the chance of a visitor to find real fair and equilibrated opinions about these totally un-realistic claims. So, if it was a closed forum, almost anything would have been allowed for the administrator but for an open one, I really don?t know.

See you, probably much later in the future.
Good luck, everyone!
Tinu

acp

If I recall correctly, Humbugger had nothing negative to say about JackH's motor for example. In fact he complimented him on the superb quality of craftsmanship. And wished him every success. I say reinstate his right to post....

Albert

wattsup

@Stefan

I think your removing Humbugger from posting is totally uncalled for. First of all we did not need your interjection is such a manner as the discussion was civilized and had substance. Have you received formal complaints from others? Freedom of speech my friend.

I agree with the the PMer, you almost did the same thing with Brnbrade, then you wound up giving him some special title for what? For his removing his posts, his one-liners, even posts with no words at all, just smileys, no other Cook Coil input, etc., etc. He surely would not get the communications award of excellence. But we still like having him around.

This is not the way. Someone dissgreeing with OU efforts is simply what 95% of the world believes to be a fact of life. Cutting them off means we are isolating ourselves and this can lead to continued non-objective efforts.

I TOTALLY believe in the OU effort, but I also believe SM is a fraud (there I said it - 10100 posts and still going strong) and would be prepared to open a thread giving concrete reasons and observations of the SM saga timeline to prove it. Does this qualify me to be banned if I do this in the most objective and forensic manner possible. Does this mean I don't believe in a TPU. Well I don't. But I do believe in an ECD or any other similiar device not called a TPU, because the proponent does not hind behind excuses.

Plus there are much more hair-brained threads and activities here that would then require the same action but do we really want to get into it. OK examples, 911 and UFO's, the threads are killing me, noise, noise, noise.

Come'on, put him back online already.

I am sure that once he settles down and realizes we are not as deluded as he may think, he will provide some great help to some of the efforts here, or at least provide more technical reasoning of his stance on some of the projects. I'd rather have one guy like that then 100 guys saying, OK, OK let's do it, let's do it without giving ample thought to the process.

We are all finite beings. All of us have about 30 serious projects left before we get old and die. Now, is it better to just jump at every idea, or, put forth some discriminating discussions on merit and procedure before possibly wasting time. Time is ticking regardless. I guess Humbugger, being about 10 years older then me is seeing his life on the last quarter and realizing his finiteness, appreciates more then the younger crowd the importance of not wasting time. So when he sees some the the things here, he just can't believe it. But I know in time he will realize that we are not so holier-then-thou, we are worried about our children growing up in a powerless world in limbo, and we are those that come forward when the call is given to action. So please, just put him back online. There is no shame in admitting you acted hastilly but always in our interest. Thanks.