Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Formular to calculate energy per liter of HHO gas

Started by hartiberlin, August 21, 2007, 02:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: Sanction on August 23, 2007, 11:54:23 AM
Understanding and applying these calculations above to my Hy-Dro-Gen,  with my last video, I have not reached overunity. Sorry bout that guys...

But with my most resent experiments "Not yet video taped, or documented, I did reach overunity with the final calculation at 1.3333.... To my understanding this is something not done before? If this is the case, I'm flattered!

To achieve this I ran my Hy-Dro-Gen at a very low 2 volts.
I had to add a great deal of electrolyte to reach Times 20 Amps. = 40 watts
It took 120 seconds to make 1 liter of HHO gas times 120 seconds = 4800
Then dividing by 3600 = 1.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333 ;)

Is this overunity? And what does this really mean?

Observations:

a: I have found that the temperature increase is directly related to the voltage. The lower the voltage the less heat developed in the electrolysis's process. I'm nearing a point of no need of a cooling system. It seems that the system is balancing it's self as I push closer to efficiency.

b: Also the water "tap" is staying allot cleaner then with the higher voltages.

If this is of interest, please feel free to chime in! If this is nothing new, I'm sorry for waisting everyones time. You may delete this post if it is of no use. Here is the link to my last experiment, "NOT OVERUNITY" I will try to get you proof of my overunity test as soon as possible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nAROmhiZsY

Thanks in advance for any help!
Sanction

PS: Stefan thanks for asking me to come here with my story!

@Sanction

well done.
YOu seem to be the second after user ravzz who did it.

Please report more about your low voltage cell.
Did you use the former cell construction ?
How did you design the 2 Volts power supply ?
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

d3adp00l

@sanc I would love to see a detailed report on that cell.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan

bhags

Hi everyone!
thanks to all of you and especially Stefan to keep this site up and running!

I think H2O electrolysis has great potential towards achieving over 1 output.
I am working on this and theoretically i am on right track! but before i make any claim(!!!!!) i want to be 100% sure and for this i need some info with proper evidence.

Howmuch electricity required in watt-hour (or kWh) to generate 1 lt of H2 from 10 lt of sea-water (or water with electrolyte)?
1. theortically ?
2. practically ?
please provide evidence to back your claim.

Howmuch electricity can be generated in watt-hour (or kWh) from 1 lt of H2 and 0.5 lt of O2?
1. theoretically ?
2. practically ?
please provide evidence to back your claim.

thanks in advance!

xingu

I've been playing around with water electrolysis for quite a while now.
A question: does your formula also apply for distilled water splitted in H2 and O2? Because HHO is a little different from H2O.
If so, then what about the following figures. To produce 10 cm3 of H2 and app. 5 cm3 O2 I need 2 volts and ,31 A during 300 seconds. And these are probably conservative numbers, because my measuring equipment is not the best there is. So the energy input is:
2V x ,31A x 300 secs/3600 secs
I know this is a slow process, but I got these values over and over again, although I ran into problems using the same water over and over again. It seems to me the characteristics of water are changing.
As power source I use a Philips PE 1512 Lab power supply and a common available electrolyzer.
But I have great difficulty in accepting this to be overunity.

Kind regards

oystla

Hi all,

I'm a chemical engineer interested in the Meyer type high voltage "electrolysis", and will when I get the time investige more into this.

BUT; I NEED TO CORRECT THE EFFICIENCY STATEMENT THAT STEFAN PROPOSED;

First, There are two approaches that may be made into calculation efficiency of electrolysis;

1. Using Faraday law..or
2. Using the measured collected H2/O2 gas volume and do a pure mole and energy calculation

Both of these methods should lead to same answer which is;

In a collected volume of O2/H2 gas the amount of hydrogen energy will be 7744 Joules pr liter collected gas.

It is then assumed that the gas holds 20 degC and that the gas is saturated with water vapor.

Electrical energy is as known purely E (Joules) = Voltage * Amperage * electrolysis duration time

So efficiency of any electrolysis of Meyer farcturation of water, where H2 and O2 gas is collected together is;

EFFICIENCY = 7744* V1 / (U*I*t)   where

V1= Collected H2/O2 volume measured in liters
U = Electrical input voltage
I = Amperage during electrolysis
t = Time of electrolysis measured in seconds

multiply above by 100 to get % efficiency

So back to points 1 & 2;

I have confirmed that both methods leads to same rsult, and have made a word document that explains the details if any are interested.

I believe Stefan confused Watthrs with Amphrs. According to Faradays law, the electrical consumption is 2,4 amphrs pr liter PURE hydrogen produced.....this at ideal voltage which is 1,47 volts, which leads to 3,52 watt hrs pr liter PURE H2 produced.

Now then; A few on Youtube seems to have reached well over unity with Meyer type system, check out RAVI's results.....impressive allmost 1000% overunity

regards
?ystein