Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Exploring addition of signals occording to SMs TPU

Started by EMdevices, August 24, 2007, 02:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

Ok guys, you can comment away now.   I'll do more simulations next week.

The basic principle is rotation of high voltage "nodes" developed due to harmonic interference, which drags charge by electrostatic coupling   along the inner conductors or wires wraped vertically.

In essence,

1) The TPU is a CLOSED (circular) signal propagation path.

2) In this space several harmonic signals can be built up to high levels (standing waves which have high Q).

3) These separate standing waves interfere with each other to create even higher voltage "nodes".

4) The phasing can be controled to develop the proper rotation of these "nodes"

5) "Shadows" of charge will be draged along nearby wires.

(we could conceivably also tap the resonant energy from the source like SM says)

EM

Jdo300

Hi EM,

Great thoughts there. But also keep in mind that there are two modes of resonance. Transverse and longitudinal. So we want to tune the coils to their longitudinal resonant frequency to couple to the natural longitudinal waves in the Earth's cavity.

God Bless,
Jason O

EMdevices

Jason,

the signal theory illustrated here deals with resonant standing waves at the signal level, regardless of physical implementation, which I have not yet addressed in this thread.Ã, Ã, 

I believe you might be trying to call them LONGITUDINAL, but the proper name is STANDING WAVE RESONANCE.Ã, 

However, you should not forget EM waves are "transverse" in nature since the electric field 'E' and magnetic field 'H' are normal to the direction of propagation.Ã, Ã,  If you have taken an EM-Fields and Waves class at school, you will learn all this and a lot more about transmission lines.Ã,  I suppose it's true all waves propagate in a "longitudinal" direction and can be called such, but there are naming conventions in physics and that's what they're called, transverse (for example we can have TEM, TM, TE, etc..)

Anyway, this theory is applicable to any other form of STANDING WAVE phenomena, be it sound in a tube, be it a slinky, water in a channel, etc.. call it what you may, if it has a certain wavelength and can be fitted in a circle you can use the theory here.

I will deal with the specific physical aspects, and the geometry of the fields, later, but for now there is a whole lot more to explore in signal space.

EM

acerzw

@em_devices

Great piece of work, definitely explains the rotating field well. Excuse my ignorance, but does the device use scalar waves and if so are how are they generated by this field?
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

Bruce_TPU

Music to my ears, EM!

Discussion on Resonant Standing Waves. and how this applies to the SM TPU.  I too believe SM input each frequency into each of the three collectors around the circumference of the air core.    And then inputing the frequencies from the collectors to each of the control coils was optional.  Where SM said:

"Most of the most successful units we made had control wiring run or wrapped vertically over the horizontal collector wires.
You can see them in the units in some of the videos under black plastic covering.
They were run perpendicular to the travel of the collector wires.
They were run in multiple segments.
each segment could be fed a different frequency individually and or from a collector section to help perpetuate the oscillation and control."

The resonance MUST be to the standing waves of the earth that provide the large magnetic wave component.  This is what I believe caused the "TV's" made by RCA to explode.  For a millisecond, they became more than recievers of the signals...so what did they receive?  Resonant Standing Wave

But how to apply this to the device in a practical way...Hmmm....

Bruce
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.