Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

YOU ARE ALL MY SLAVES NOW

Started by zero, August 27, 2007, 05:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

professor

You poor sod.
Wake up now , unless you are part of the problem.
Prof.

Quote from: Sataur? on August 27, 2007, 03:58:20 PM
Ok, I would recommend you lay off the crazy beans.

80% of this crap has been taken out of context, and most, if not all of it, is explainable through normal, conventional science.

Go outside and have a breath of fresh air.

No single human or group of humans can deny the inherent right of freedom withheld by ever human being on this world. Equilibrium seeks itself out despite the circumstances.

jibbguy

There are precedents for what we going through here in America. There are precedents for false-flag operations, the taking over control of mass media and using it as a suppression and propaganda tool, and the use of fear and terror as a weapon to steal liberty and consolidate power. All these things have happened before in History, and not just done by fascists, either.

Just calling this stuff "conspiracy theories" does not answer anything at all... The psychological power of that phrase was carefully crafted over the last 45 years just to end these kinds of discussions simply by its use... But it was over-used and now has lost it's power (...since they have no real arguments, they had to over-use it lol). Conspiracy is a human trait, thousands of people are convicted and sent to jail for it every year: Are our legal courts conspiracy mongers, lol? Maybe the Judges wear tin-foil under their wigs and robes ;)

And sadly, there are also precedents for the citizenry to become so self-absorbed and uncaring about the political situation... That they just let it all happen with barely a word. This is the real tragedy: That it is allowed to happen by those who only care about their own lives and immediate surroundings. Which, in the long run, is of course foolish... For it all comes home to roost; eventually even the most insulated "individualist" will be affected... But by then it is too late. So unless you are one of the ones doing the enslaving, you had better care about what is going on in the world now, and help us work for change ;) 

ashtweth_nihilisti

Jib sounds like a revolutionary  ;D ;D

I found it on Google Video(put it in Google video its in 2 parts there)

@Zero NICE FIND MAN 8)
ill add it here some where after review
http://panacea-bocaf.org/evidenceofconcern.htm
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

ResinRat2

Sautare reminds me of an ostrich, head in the sand, at peace with himself while everything crashes in around him until it finally takes him too. The reality is, he is too terrorized to believe any group of people could be evil enough to carry on the goal of world domination through succeeding generations. He says he has no children, so he also has no incentive to protect future generations. Why should he care, once he is gone it doesn't matter any longer.

Yes, there do exist men who would  molest his five year old child if they had the chance. There do exist greedy, evil men (and women) who go into politics and government for the sole purpose of controlling others. They feed on it, and love the power. The trouble is that so many people have his attitude (and I have encountered it many times) that they can't believe there is a willful movement that exists that wants to control every aspect of their lives. They are delusional that their so called freedoms are set in stone and cannot be taken away.

They are wrong.

I, on the other hand, do have a family and want my grandchildren to be free. I will do everything I can to fight against them and try to educate others in the reality of this world.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

zapnic

holy carp can everbody remember  day 1.1.2000
same thing is going to happen 2012

video for all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxLxYi-3HF8