Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Speaking of half baked ideas...

Started by RunningBare, August 11, 2007, 07:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunningBare

How about a sub category for scrap D.I.Y, ways to use all those things that would normally endup at the local tip
My topic here is just one idea, so if you have any ideas about how to use that milk carton your about to throw away, then post it in the new sub category or if it's not possible to create a new category then post them here, if it is the latter I will change the thread title to something more appropriate.

vondesastre

hi there
10 years ago i went to germany where i visited a factory that one freind of mine has there and what they do with milk cartons is that they shred them to peices >>> as most of them are composed of paper carton , aluminium lining and plastic inner air tight sealent >>> they wash the shreds then they process with a big hydrolic press and a hot bed they make a very high quality copressed top board. as the hot bed heats up the plastic melts creating a though cement >>>the paper and alu act as strength fiber under the extreme pressure. the result has many high qualities surpassing by far wood top board: namely >>> very water resistant >>> higher durability >>> high strength to name a few

applications >>> home/office furniture >>> car lightweight inner amenities (dashboard roof fittings and so on )

RunningBare

Very interesting recycling process, sounds like it needs a lot of energy though.

Some more ideas for those into electrolysis, I purchased a car battery charger that is also suitable for lead acid gel batteries, only cost me 3 pound sterling from the local market, what makes this useful is the 100/120HZ pulsed DC output, mine has switches for high and low plus 6 volts or 12 volt output.

The 100/120HZ is derived from the 50/60 hz passing through a full wave bridge rectifier.

The high low switch is used to limit current on mine, on high it is maximum current 8 amps, on low it is around 3.5 amps.

The transformer in mine is rated at 10 amps, so with a little tweaking I'm sure I can get 10 amps out.

Quote from: vondesastre on August 14, 2007, 09:50:06 PM
hi there
10 years ago i went to germany where i visited a factory that one freind of mine has there and what they do with milk cartons is that they shred them to peices >>> as most of them are composed of paper carton , aluminium lining and plastic inner air tight sealent >>> they wash the shreds then they process with a big hydrolic press and a hot bed they make a very high quality copressed top board. as the hot bed heats up the plastic melts creating a though cement >>>the paper and alu act as strength fiber under the extreme pressure. the result has many high qualities surpassing by far wood top board: namely >>> very water resistant >>> higher durability >>> high strength to name a few

applications >>> home/office furniture >>> car lightweight inner amenities (dashboard roof fittings and so on )