Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

U.S. District Court, Southern New York, Unseals 9/11 "Inside Job" Case

Started by CB_Brooklyn, August 28, 2007, 07:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: Topguner2 on August 29, 2007, 01:36:41 PM
Quote from: jeffc on August 29, 2007, 02:52:29 AM
Quote from: d3adp00l on August 29, 2007, 01:45:35 AM
This case should prove interesting, does it address the pentagon?
And somebody tell me how you get hundreds of people involved in the investigation to all lie.  I've worked with some of these contractors in the past, they are just normal people. 

So are you all so ready to say that our great US government somehow disposed of several airplanes full of people, tested some superweapons on the WTC, (and Pentagon) and was able to convince the large group who perpetrated the coordinated events, along with this huge list of defendants after the fact to cover it up?

Funny how so many will say that our current government is so extremely incompetent, that we can't possibly win a war in Iraq because we aren't "smart" enough to understand our enemy, yet that same government could pull off such an amazing, unbelievable event. 

Pardon me while I laugh at those who hate the US so much or are so bored with their lives that they must create conspiracy out of such a sad event. 

Exactly. There is no way the buffoons running this country could have pulled off something as elaborate as this. They are just too stupid and disjointed.

You think the governments stupid? You are very very wrong. Our government is so intelligent that we made the nazi's look bad. We live in a society of pacifist collectivism, we used to be a society of respecting individualism. Our government is so good at their job the majority of people think we are and were a Democracy, and oh they are wrong. So now we have millions of confused people who don't understand our system and are at the hands of the government. How can our government be stupid?
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

FAR

Quote from: CB_Brooklyn on August 28, 2007, 07:35:46 PM
Dr Morgan Reynolds is the former Chief Economist of the US Dept of Labor and is represented by attorney Jerry Leaphart.

Reynolds is demanding a Trial By Jury.

Unsealed Complaint PDF here.
http://nomoregames.net/911/federal_case/07cv4612unsealedcomplaint.pdf

Is it relevant to create more 9/11 thread topics in a over unity research forum?

zero

The Govt.  is not stupid.   Its ran by secret society of bankers that do
not care about you or me (Illuminati).   The war in Iraq is not failing.   Its
bankrupting America,  and fattening their pockets from the
heavy debt of war costs.   The longer the war drags on,  the
better for them.

The Dollar will be worth a Penny soon...
if that.

Theory:

Massive Riots will pursue.   People will rip each other
apart,  reducing the population, and raising the
'police state'.   Then comes the forced chip
implants at the FEMA nazi camps that were
just built...

CB_Brooklyn

Here's some more information that might be interesting:

Donald Rumsfeld quote: "Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building [Pentagon] and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center."
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/transcript.aspx?TranscriptID=3845

Technology Review Magazine Discusses How the Military and TV Networks
Can Insert Prerecorded Images Into Live News Feed to Alter World Politics
in their July/August 2000 Article "Lying With Pixels":

http://www.911researchers.com/node/174

The Twin Towers did not "collapse", they were pulverized:
http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=57

d3adp00l

guys we all can argue 9/11 till the cows come home. However this is news about a court case, I am interested in seeing how it goes what evidence is put forth, etc. I am not going to get into a debate with jeffc or ring, thats not the topic here. But I will say this please stay within the confines of each person's statements, I have only ever said, either that day was a complete failure of national security(in which case we have no reason to be in a war when we can't protect ourselves inside our own borders) or that a few key people were involved. I have never said who,how much,in what ways, just that people had to be involved and I believe they were. Strangely I believe that the gov as a whole is both very functional in certain areas, and very stupid in others. And thats all I have to say on that here. I am interested in the case, and it is news.
History is full of people who out of fear,
Or ignorance, or lust for power have
destroyed knowledge of immeasurable
value which truly belongs to us all.

WE must not let it happen again.
-Carl Sagan