Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Refrigerator Needs No Electricity

Started by buzneg, September 03, 2007, 08:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

These should also work really well for a heat pump for household heating because at -450F a good winter temperature of -20F would be about the same as fire heating the unit.

Tinker

Suppose you were to mount a lump of MCE material with an appropriate Magnet to the heat end of a linear Sterling Engine setup as a substitute for a "conventional" heat source.

Would it be a Fuelless Engine if it worked.

To get the cooling effect they need the heat and cooling effect, and they need to alternate the magnetic field, or the MCE material to make that happen (Requires Energy).

If all you want is the heat you may not need that to take place, and keep both materials stationary, and even if you do need movement it could be as simple as a bimetallic spring changing the orientation of the components.

(Additional Thought)

Use the MCE material as the piston in the Sterling?

I know that this is not that simple, just figuring out the MCE material is well beyond my pay grade, but it appears that this MCE concept has been around since before the space program and I found a lot of information on-line well beyond the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_refrigeration

Just some random thoughts.

Be Well
Tinker

FriZer

This refrigerator is really convenient. No electricity save a lot of energy. A ordinary refrigerator really consumes a lot of electricity not like the other appliances.

sm0ky2

Is that Wiki link accurate?

3 to 4 Kelvin per Tesla

that in an of itself screams "OU"
(not really, but "free energy" none the less)
wether it be in a sterling, or a peltier
the cold side of a heat pump,
thermophotonics, or hundreds of other posible applications where it would be considered "free energy".

yes, sure you need energy to move the physical magnet, or power the dimmer-switch on your electromagnet...

but if the thermal exchange occurs for a fraction of the standardized energy levels, then the equation falls apart.
you now have an additional variable on one side of the equation.
Namely, the Heat-to-Flux conversion factor of the gadolinium-silicone alloy, when interacting with an external magnetic field.

certainly there is an underlying "universal constant" or heat to  flux vs permeability or something of the sort,.
they'll name it after some scientist that figures it all out.

but in the meantime, lets hook one of these MCE's to the cold-side of a thermoelectric generator.
loop it back to the electromagnet, and have a fieldday with the extra heat it draws from the local environment while creating electricity.

like an A/C unit + Power Source

100% of the extra energy can be accounted for, environmentally.
but unless or until your environment reaches a temperature close to or equal to the temperature of the MCE material, it will continue to generate power. Much more than it costs to create the effect.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

what123

Small businesses wow power leveling can profit immensely from using video marketing and in fact this is the way that most future marketing wow power leveling will be done. Whats more, the days when videos were considered as being nothing more than wow power leveling the plaything of teens out to impress their friends about their doings world of warcraft gold and it is also not about authors trying to promote their books through use of videos? A best wow gold properly made video can today do something that no other marketing effort can achieve and cheapest wow gold that is to cheaply (perhaps also for free)