Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

White powder Gold

Started by innovation_station, September 06, 2007, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronHead

So it seems  . Also  many have found this to be a superconductor making the "Ark" a massive electric storage capacitor . Or so it is believed .

Also it seems that people that have been ingesting this stuff have had teeth that have been rotted and broken , grow back. Hair grow back , major skin repair......
This stuff is suppose to be activating the DNA structure. I am not talking about a few people here but many have reported these thing  worldwide. Cool stuff!

juice

White powder gold has the highest commercial presence compared to almost every other topic posted in this forum. You can be confident in trusting most OU posts because posters are simply curious and could not have anything to gain, but this is a different story. Buyer beware.

innovation_station

i have offered nothing for sale

i only posted in hopes some of the great minds here take an intrest in it

it is real just as ou is real

just because we do not understand it all just yet does not make any of this a frud or fake

beleave as you all will i know what i beleave in  ;)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

tao

Room temperature superconductor???

Video below showing white powder gold and its interaction with a magnetic field.

If what is in the video is true, magnetic shields for numerous magnetic motor designs could easily be made, among many other things that could indeed bring OU...

Who really knows though unless it is tried............

IronHead

Quote from: juice on September 09, 2007, 02:55:34 PM
White powder gold has the highest commercial presence compared to almost every other topic posted in this forum. You can be confident in trusting most OU posts because posters are simply curious and could not have anything to gain, but this is a different story. Buyer beware.

Hey man I was just posting some of the stuff I found on the net about this stuff.
I have never seen anything on this Forum about it.