Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Breakthrough on cold fusion, did someone let the cat out of the bag?

Started by hansvonlieven, September 10, 2007, 05:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

Is this the application of what this fellow was talking about, Is palladium here the "secret" catalyst?

Have a look at what they are gearing up to sell in Great Britain. Is this a cold fusion device?

For the full article, this is the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=481996&in_page_id=1965

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

FreeEnergy

Quote from: hansvonlieven on September 16, 2007, 04:40:47 PM
G'day all,

Is this the application of what this fellow was talking about, Is palladium here the "secret" catalyst?

Have a look at what they are gearing up to sell in Great Britain. Is this a cold fusion device?

For the full article, this is the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/technology/technology.html?in_article_id=481996&in_page_id=1965

Hans von Lieven

this is awesome!

edit - but what about "and a secret liquid catalyst, based on chrome."?

hansvonlieven

G'day  again,

Omega supplied a link in relation to this device in another thread. I thought it would be appropriate to include my reply here as it gives an idea of the development of the device;

Thanks for the link. I have read maryyugo's comments and checked out the 2003 article he refers to.

In that article the cell described is a blatant copy of the Fleischmann Pons experiment except that they are using a potassium carbonate solution instead of deuterium.

In the original cell (pictured above) they used platinum as the catalyst. Also in the new design they do not generate the steam directly as here, but use the device as an immersion heater instead. Palladium appears to be better suited for the process so I think they are using this now. His criticism of the power supply is just, though I feel this is only a concept drawing by the person designing the diagram rather than the actual power supply (which incidentally should at least be DC) As far as the liquid catalyst based on chrome is concerned, I cannot see how that could work.

As to the credibility of the reviewer, what can one say? Those kind of idiots are always around in this sort of scene trying to explain any new idea that receives publicity in terms of their own weird theories in order to gain credibility.

That in itself is not necessarily a negative sign as to the workability of the device.

Time will tell on this one, perhaps there is something there. Or perhaps it is just another scam.

Hans von Lieven.

hartiberlin

Maybe they are now electroplating the electrodes or at least
one electrode with a thin chrome layer ?

Has anyone tried to electroplate the electrodes with thin layers
of different metals and tried then using this for an electrolysis cell ?

If one would do this with nickel and palladium,
one might also get a good efficiency.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hansvonlieven

G'day Stefan and all,

I had thought about using palladium plated wire or plate but I am having trouble getting it done. Rhodium plating is no problem, all jewellery plating places do that but palladium is hard. Perhaps I am trying in the wrong places.

Hans von Lieven