Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLEASE POST HERE ABOUT SOFTWARE FOR SIMULATIONS

Started by chiriuy, September 10, 2007, 10:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chiriuy

I have my own ideas that i would like to put into practice but since where i live materials are very scarce and expensive id like to know of computer software for simulations to be able to see if any of my ideas can be taken seriously enought to get into the effor of building prototypes .

Please post here about this software.

Many thanks

z_p_e

Search for Orcad PSpice, student or evaluation version. Version 9 at least.

Has limits, but still quite useful.

gyulasun

There is another free and fully functional software (a general Spice), LTspice/SwitcherCAD III here:
http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/index.jsp  Registration to download is optional.
And a yahoo group dedicated to LTSpice with lots of component models and problem solving here:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/LTspice/

I have one comment for you: if you receive unusual response/results from your simulated circuit ideas, try to actually build the circuit to check it!  Softwares can play tricks with you due to incomplete models, unknown bugs etc.

rgds, Gyula

Thaelin

Hi there:
   Here in lies the problem with sims. For the record, I did a sim once and it gave me results that were misleading. The device worked very well and had a power factor rating making it worth the build. So I spent over $300 haveing it made. Guess you know the rest. Salvage was around $100. Be careful and make sure you go over the program many times.After its all and done, its still just a sim. Tuned LC's are a good example of what I mean. Happy simming.  ^_^

thaelin