Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magneto Turbine

Started by Fresh, September 11, 2007, 01:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresh

Hello all. The only reason I have yet to build this simple device is because I am homeless and poor.
Thanks alot you capitalistic pigs. :( (greedy technology suppressing dogs, the capitalist are.)
But for the peace loving communist out there, this is GNL and totally free. Capitalist can go sleep on the cold ground forever. ;)
PLEASE build and utilize, but when you do, notice how the poor are experiencing more depravity and dejectiveness - our hell for their slice of heaven.

Even the "low class" have ambition.

I work very hard even though I'm mentally disable. But in America, so few care about the homeless.
Think about it please, because too often we hear "thats YOUR problem".
I've tried to give back to the world and will continue to try. But I'm working with little formal education
and living in a world that sees me in poverty and turns their head.

At least the Native Americans helped each other build teepees and huts, regardless of individual intelligence or strength. Damn the elitist, and their greed.

Fresh

Hey, all you folks have read or looked at the designs; how about letting me hear about any successes (hopefully) you've had.

I figure rare earth magnets would be ideal for the circular array.
However, they are dangerous, and if you are'nt aware of their potential risk, please don't  attempt to build this project.

The whole device should be concealed within some material which has a shielding property to it that specifically blocks magnetic waves, such as lead, which may be dangerous as well.

Rare earth magnets aren't machined into triangles, from my limited knowledge, so you could fix the inner tri array with magnetised iron or something which can be easlly be magnetised to meet the design specs.

sm0ky2

@  Fresh::

i threw together a replication-sort of, out of spare parts and my box-of-a-hundred-magnets.

but there seems to be a problem with my replicated version of the device, as the "point" of the triangles reaches one side of the stator magnets, so that the "P" side of the point is closest to the corner of the stator magnet - the rotor hangs up there, from not only the attracting forces of the large "N" magnet above it, but also the replusion from the "N" side of the rotor blades approaching the next stator magnet.
i can give it a good spin and it goes for a while, but slows down and eventually stops. even goes backwards a bit until its stopped at its "balance point".

i have tried 4 different angles of triangle magnets, even tried reversing the polarity of the stator magnets, and this just moves the "sticky point" about 3/4" across the gap.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Fresh

@smokey:
sounds like you did the appropriate falseabilty test. But did you use rare earth magnets?   And suppose you used a different approach then the one I've demonstrated. Maybe the principle is practical, and yet my design is insufficient .

Anyway, I will rework the design, so a big thanks for trying smokey. A big help.

sm0ky2

i used iron-ferrite, the triangles were cut with a low-rmp tungsten cutter to reduce heat-loss to the magnetism
ive tried all sorts of things i have a box of triangles, circles, squares, rectangles (that i made most of the triangles with)

it didnt seem to matter wether i used squares or rectangles  except when the size came into play.
at things would have it, the forces working against us are more intense in the area just outside the end corners of our drive magnets, having the triangles smaller than that did improve performance, but not enough to kick it past the sticky point.

i could find a place that makes string triangle magnets but i believe it would be proportionally similar just with more intense flux.

i do have about 200 small round rare earth magnets on order should be here soon, that i plan to do some experiments with.

i've been examining the flux patterns of several "linear" motor designs, and it appears there is a portion of the field, near either end of the track arrangements where the cars want to stop or slow down (a few actually launch the cars in a straight line past this point its crazy can't loop it)  but if you had this set-up at a line tangent to a wheel, so that the wheel magnets curved away from the "sticky-point" before it got that far the velocity of the wheel may be enough to pull it out of the influence-field before it gets that backwards pull.

basically a linear-magnetic motor to drive a wheel.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.