Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Control Inside?

Started by BEP, September 11, 2007, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@Wattsup

Excellent work!

With the coil standing up (solenoid coil) and the compass horizontal the N and S poles are either top or bottom of the coil. When the pulse rises the polarity is one way. When falling it reverses. See the BEMF/Spike thread. The compass just isn't axled to move up and down.
Keep the compass horizontal and rotate the coil on its side the compass just toggles back and forth. When you have the pulse rate just right momentum of the needle will allow rotation. So the compass is rotating but the field not.

Now try the same test with a flat spiral coil. One with a large enough inside dimension to accomodate the compass. The compass needle needs to be centered vertically with the coil plane. The coil will look like a magnetic loop antenna.

You may want to try applying a small DC current in addition to the pulses.

wattsup

@BEP

Thanks for your comments. I will look into it.

I was about to put up another post but as I was investigating certain things inside the TPU, something I noticed on one of the photos of the large TPU seemed rather troubling. So I concentrated on this all this evening to produce as follows.

I have put a copy of the photo here with a yellow ring tracing the top inner circumference and a green ring tracing the inner lower circumference and according to my observation, the center base is much higher then the outer base shown by the blue line. So the center floor is raised. Why?????????

Also, the TPU is mounted first on a round base of approx 3/4" that is then all mounted on a square base platform of another 3/4".

Then I asked myself, nothing in TPU structure and apparatus warrants the use of so many bases. He could have had that large TPU without any base at all, sitting right on the glass table (like all his other TPU's) with a small switch and a plug connection. What if all the front panel switch and plug is only a diversion for the use of the base, and a pretext to harbour some batteries. He could still have the center module and caps inside the TPU without the bases. So why did he use such a heavy base. And why did he put glue on the inside of the TPU? When he alreay had a raised inner base.

Then I asked myself, if the lower base was opened with a router, and the center base was hollow, and the inner base was just a 1/8 sheet, how much room would that give. I calculated it would give an internal space of 2" high by 13" in diameter.

Then I asked myself, what is the dimensions of a 9V battery, so I measured one to be 1 7/8" high by 1" long by 5/8" deep. Then I asked myself how many such batteries could be stacked standing side by side in such a space and my answer was 206 x 9 volts batteries for a grand total 1854 volts.

So what if two halfs of these batteries were in series then put into parralel. That's 927 volts x 2 = 927 volts at double the amperage.

This is what I saw today inside the TPU.

Regards

wattsup

EMdevices

wattsup, are you derailling like me?   LOL  :D

I hear you, so much room for tricks, certainly possible.

EM

BEP

Certainly it is possible. One of the first things I did when seeing this information was figure how it could be faked.

I tend to think he did have batteries in this one but I still doubt they were the only source.

Never the less it is important to look at these things that way.

EMdevices

Ok guys, here's a diagram to illustrate my idea on the large TPU.

Some observations from the video.

1)Ã,  The ferrites don't seem to connect through the box they're sitting on.Ã, Ã,  Why?Ã, Ã,  there's a second large TPU showing the same box and there are no HOLES through the top of it.Ã, Ã,  It could be magnetic coupling that's used to exite the resonating tank, from INSIDE the box

2)Ã,  When he cuts the TPU you see the top and bottom WHITE areas inside the core, and I assume those are the MAIN internal collector loops, although, there could be more, maybe one more for energy pickup used as the output.

3) If you follow the wires from the ferrites, where they MERGE with the TPU at the top, you will see one set goes IN FRONT and one IN THE BACK, giving us a clue on the connection and winding direction, i.e.Ã,  like I showed in the drawing

4) Pickup coil used to check if the TPU is working (UEC video towards the middle)Ã, Ã,  tells a lot about the field configuration.Ã,  This indicates standing waves are the likely source for the high fields that develop because they have the RIGHT ORIENTATION.

Anybody see anything else?

EM

P.S.Ã, Ã,  I have to say, this large TPU seems to be a different beast then the other smaller types, which could very well use different PHYSICS (more magnetic perhaps).Ã,  I like to think this one uses the 90 degree electrostatic coupling and functions like a circular TESLA coil.