Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Control Inside?

Started by BEP, September 11, 2007, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@ANYBODY!

Where may I find this video showing the cut away TPU?

olympios

Quote from: acerzw on September 19, 2007, 01:33:42 PM
I find it hard to believe that if SM faked it that he would bother perpetuating a hoax by posting cryptic clues, it would seem to be a waste of time. Also if he has made no money out of it why would he continue unless it was real?

Acerzw

I totaly agree with that. Why would someone pull a stunt like that, which cost to him around $1,000  especially when there is nothing to gain from that! He didn't have anything for sale so to say he did that to boost the sales, lol. I can understand people sitting in front of their computers and writing a virus; it doesn't cost anything to them. But paying $1,000 for batteries...
Macedonia said that the device is an... atomic bomb!!! Any explanation would be appreciated. Obviously he is talking about the "runaway condition". Being a good guy, with a good heart (like he claims to be), wouldn't it be nice to explain how is it done? What is the secrecy for? It is my opinion, if you come in an open public forum, you must open your mind and tell everybody what you know. If you like to keep some critical parts as a secret, then open your own site and work from there. We have enough puzzles to solve as is. I read in some post that some people say: "It is your right not to disclose all your info". I dissagree with that. If we really want to help humanity we all should work together and share ideas. We all know what happens to "secrets". The person dies, the secret goes with them! As for the patents, they are altered, misleading and most likely we get nothing out of them.
Anyway, sorry about getting off topic.
I have to agree though that Mac gave us a good hint, after all. He said that there are no electronics involved in the SM setup, just coils and a diode. Does that ring a bell?  You remember, in electronics school, they start us with the simplest radio. A tuning coil, a piece of galena (diode), an adjustable capacitor and a headset. The diode is used to separate the audio from the carrier wave. Mac mentioned the Earth's magnetic waves (resonance?). What would happen if that coil is tuned to Earth's freq? Or, three coils placed on a collector, tuned to that freq? I haven't read all the threads here, but has anyone done this?