Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Control Inside?

Started by BEP, September 11, 2007, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@BEP and @EM

What I am trying to lead to is this.

With so much potential power available via batteries, you could put less batteries in series and then parrallel them for higher amps, then use this power to create (via the coils) a less energy consuming reactive power of 850 volts and have that run the TV and drill and lights via his power inverter that maybe has a built in reactive power compressor. This would reduce the power usage of the batteries to a point that could last the duration and demand of his demo.

I'm sure Hum would like a crack at this. Stefan.......................

Also, I never saw him cut the big TPU. He only cut the medium ones.

OUCH, OUCH, OUCH.

@EM

Way back I had started doing exactly what you are doing in that I was following all the wires and making a drawing to place each one to figure out any possible configs. But there are too many unknowns as they lead in and out of the box, inductors and the ring.

BEP

My mind is still open. For proof of a fake or real.

However, I have my own idea of the TPU theory. For each type and size I have seen it is still applicable. This and they all look so much different. If I was to fake such devices I don't think I would go to that length.

Also, I have this psychological problem. If someone tells me it can't be done there is where I start trying. I found when told that, it is usually because 'they' don't think it can be done or 'they' don't want it done. 'They' can stuff it. I've seen enough to know this is minor.

Why else would someone build a table-top EMP? Because I'm a hard-head. (And it was fun learning - so is this)

Mannix

EM,

Your approach to the config is interesting..Perhaps the big one  is a "passive" version...that would mean  that the oscillator would only be necessary for tickling...no ss noise and I will shut up about tubes completely here.
Blocking oscillators depend on magnetic properties which is fascinating and relevant...also fun!

There are probably many different setups...those little blockers do seem common though.

perhaps the little ring drives the big ring and vise versa.....no ss dare i say it? no tubes...agrhhh!!
It better not be that  simple!

If a few of us give this config some  physical attention
It would take weeks ..but we have been here years!

I am way back behind you in early history mode using fossils and metals.
Currently I have a 245k 15" hoop with 35k control coils. (O.C. self Resonance)

I also think aluminum rings with iron controls  might be interesting with your setup.

Lindsay

wattsup

@EM

I am in the process of drawing the wiring diagram as completely as possible for the 17"er, following all the wires to their points in the coil entrances. Looking extremely closely at the TPU from multiple angles, I am sure this diagram will give you guys very good ideas and will reveal some interesting things and some corrections to your diagram above. Should be done in another day or so.

The fact that SM has ample room in his TPU for up to 206 x 9 volts batteries changes the equation considerably, since he stated that he did his utmost to make sure the Demo would not leave any question as to the power source, this now puts a big damper on his story.

Plus the smaller open TPU had four solid squares that could have held at least 8 x 9 volts batteries but I'll get around to that one later also.

Plus the more I look at his videos, the more I am seeing greater discrepancies that I will list later. The point is I am tired of having to believe this guy built this device without trickery. A TV technician talking about a blown up TV and his stereo system just does not bode well with the fact that he could come up with such a device. Does not make sense. Fakery seems to be the most common denominator.

I only want the TRUTH, and with close observation and logical reasoning, there is enough evidence on the plate to warrant serious questions without causing any bad blood between the factions here. Logic must prevail.

If we can prove the final status of this TPU, we can then move forward knowing that whatever comes next is from the creative minds of those here, and not based on potential lies and half-truths. One year on pulsing frequencies, where I am absolutely sure there were no frequencies in his device at all. Mains reason - not enough room for the required components especially considering this was in the 1990's. I think the frequency thing was a distraction. Or at most, he used a transistor radio output circuit with one frequency. You'll see when I finish the diagram.

acerzw

I find it hard to believe that if SM faked it that he would bother perpetuating a hoax by posting cryptic clues, it would seem to be a waste of time. Also if he has made no money out of it why would he continue unless it was real?

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866