Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

this might work - gravity - need help

Started by FreeEnergy, September 14, 2007, 05:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

hansvonlieven what do you think?

i also changed from frame 111 to frame 108.

108 seems better

peace

hansvonlieven

G'day FreeEnergy,

I just had a look at your animation. Frankly, I am confused. The fulcrum of the pendulum appears to move in an arc. I do not know why you would want to do that but lets assume for a minute there is a valid reason. How do you propose to achieve this. Unless the entire assembly is mounted on the perimeter of a turning disk which is driven by a motor.

Tell me what you have in mind and what you are trying to achieve.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

FreeEnergy

i don't know what the mechanism will be exactly but from this animation it shows that the bigger weight is lifted up slightly because of leverage from the smaller weight. the bigger weight doesn't go up very high but the point is that at some point the bigger weight goes slightly up from its starting position and the system dies.

i don't know what the mechanism would be but after the system dies couldn't we roll the bigger weight horizontally back to its starting position. maybe the bigger weight disconnects from the system, and while it does that we get kinetic energy which somehow mechanically resets the system.

its still half baked idea, need help.

4:37 am. need sleep  :(

peace  :)

edit - forgot to add attachment.

hansvonlieven

G'day FreeEnergy,

This drawing is clearer, though I don't see where there is an advantage.

Essentially what you have are two coupled pendula, since the excentrically mounted flywheel (for want of a better term) behaves just like a pendulum under those conditions. A single pendulum with the same mass and the same distance from fulcrum to centre of gravity will have to be more efficient, since the two pendula in your drawing are fighting each other to some extend because the natural resonant frequency is not the same. The natural frequency of a pendulum is dependent ONLY on the distance between fulcrum and centre of gravity not on mass or anything else.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx