Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ecowatts

Started by JoinTheFun, September 16, 2007, 11:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

hansvonlieven

G'day Omega and all,

Thanks for the link. I have read maryyugo's comments and checked out the 2003 article he refers to.

In that article the cell described is a blatant copy of the Fleischmann Pons experiment except that they are using a potassium carbonate solution instead of deuterium.

In the original cell (pictured above) they used platinum as the catalyst. Also in the new design they do not generate the steam directly as here, but use the device as an immersion heater instead. Palladium appears to be better suited for the process so I think they are using this now. His criticism of the power supply is just, though I feel this is only a concept drawing by the person designing the diagram rather than the actual power supply (which incidentally should at least be DC)

As to the credibility of the reviewer, what can one say? Those kind of idiots are always around in this sort of scene trying to explain any new idea that receives publicity in terms of their own weird theories in order to gain credibility.

That in itself is not necessarily a negative sign as to the workability of the device.

Time will tell on this one, perhaps there is something there. Or perhaps it is just another scam.

Hans von Lieven.

hansvonlieven

Sorry guys, something happened here when I tried to amend my post and I don't seem to be able to fix it. The last version is the amended post.

Hans von Lieven

ChileanOne

Maryyugo!!!

HAHA!

That is the most bitter and ill tongued "skeptical" that ever was banned from Steorn forum, that now pours his bitterness in freeenergytracker just because he/she is not allowed in Steorn.

Much has been debated about who he/she is really, but once was called Bob and reacted in a viciously agressive way. (Theres is some famous skeptical who actively and rabidly pursues FE claims named Robert something, can't remember the name exactly).

hansvonlieven

G'day Chileanone,

Maryyugo might be an idiot, The 2003 article that I quoted nevertheless is real'

Let us have an objective evaluation of the technology. Could it work? I don't know. Let us try to find out.

Hans von Lieven