Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

plengo

@Groundloop,
Man, dont you rest? I am so excited about your work on this Brand device. I took my picKit1 out of the closet. Installed all the IDE's, HITECH compilers, tested my board and is running good. Next I will setup my laptop (where my bench is).

I look at the code and I am assuming you will control ALL the timing inside the program no messing with eletronics, correct? ( I programmed assembler 20years ago, what a refreshment).

And concerning the cap fix, is it the C12 on the control circuit?

I only have the pickit1 and pickit 2 debugger. Any advices on what is the best to buy for the pic development and what you are using (software, versions, programmer), just let me know I am buying today!!!

Fausto.

Groundloop

Groundloop

plengo

@Groundloop,

thanks. I am using the same that you are for the IDE. Now If I program and want to download to the Pic can I still use the picKit1?  I would assume since I can create programs today with the pickit1 and download to the inboard (but removable) pic I will be able to download any program.

Man, I can barely wait to purchase the parts and try it out.

Fausto.