Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Switch need help

Started by TheOne, September 16, 2007, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: Nali2001 on September 19, 2007, 07:16:03 AM
Well here is another, but rather incomplete test
http://www.ctglabs.com/tesla1.htm

HERE , THIS IS ONE OF MANY CIRCUITS THAT CAN NEVER WORK
(Naudin CLG and more)

If you schown first circuit :
3 Volt s  Batteries  MINUS reveres 1,5 Volts from an second Battery -resume-  only 1,5 Vlt SUPPLY  voltage. !!

It give not give any "sense" ,..(to understand,now )..
1,5 Volts - for POWER.SUPPLY. is to "LOW"  because
Saturation volt - from transistor  , additionally LOSSES ( Vf ) of the DIODE , make a additonally  LOST over 1,5 Volts !!!
So that circuit produce , that NO any energy can flow from batteries to the load !!

NONSENSE , withSENSE , that NOTHING was "tested"
inly "publishing" for fishing "readers" from "moneymakers"

Pese

www.pese.cjb.net
(sorry , thelinks contains also , a lot of "untrues"
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Groundloop

Groundloop

Groundloop

TheOne

@Groundloop, thank you I like PIC microchip, you can do so many thing with them!

Also what program are you using to draw your drawing? autocad?

The PIC controller is a good idea, the funny thing about it is the other week I ordered a PIC programmer tool/RS232.

I am a programmer not a electric guys, Its more easy for me working with a chip vs standard circuit. I hope receive my stuffs soon, I have an idea about the so called TPU, I begin to think the TPU is like a MEG in a ring. Since I will start work with PIC soon, I want to make my TPU with a PIC microchip and have fun with it.

And I will start a Bedini replication soon, I will use a PIC microchip also for controlling the switching, max rpm and show the RPM/TEMP on a LCD screen :)

But for the tesla switch, it something I need to test also, But i will use smaller batteries, I am about to order small 3.7v batteries (Rechargeable Lithium Li Battery) and hopefully get it soon. The tesla switch don't need to use 12v batteries :)