Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How much weight is needed to create a certain amount of power?

Started by nirvana, September 20, 2007, 09:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

Question to mapsrg,

How does your wheel produce rotation, what energy are you using to turn those little wheels of yours around?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

mapsrg

The smaller wheels,d,are free to rotate on the larger wheel,W......The smaller wheels have a magnet mounted on half there faces.These magnets interact with external magnets,2, in repelling mode to guide them around the paths shown.At top and bottom of rotation the smaller wheels are repelled so as to cause a continuation of imbalance  of the larger wheel............by either rotating to a path further or nearer the center of rotation of the larger wheel.

hansvonlieven

You need a very strong magnetic field to turn the wheel 180 degrees. How do you propose to cancel the opposing forces? And don't forget you have to do this top AND bottom. Where is the energy coming from to do this with? You only have 30 degrees of movement to gain the inertial energy and very little imbalance. I am being generous here and not count losses in friction.

Hans von Lieven

mapsrg

I tested the repelling magnets on a small disc type wheel of 100mm diameter brought into proximity of a fixed external magnet and it was repelled to turn into its new path.I used ceramic magnets in the experiment.the disc was made of aluminum of 2mm thickness with ceramic magnets superglued to one half of its face and was free to rotate.

hansvonlieven

How do the magnets stay in their positions once turned??

Hans von Lieven