Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerated flow vs. constant flow...

Started by iacob alex, September 25, 2007, 11:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi  Sevich!

I wish you success to complete and build your latest design.
  As you said, the key word ,so to understand the first step of a possible gravity powered  device,is vortex(whirlpool,swirl,eddy,undercurrent,counterflow,tourbillion,tornado...).
  Any of these key words,can be a starting point,a stimulus to imagine a practical  "something",able to load up this invisible flow,we are living in.This  flow  comes into our view with falling bodies.
  The problem is that  the gravity flow has a  particularity:an ever increasing velocity,if the flow is free.It asks for time(height/distance)  to become manifest,evident.
  I intend to post at my web site in the future some new line drawing.

All the Bests / Alex
       All the Bests!  /  Alex

sevich

Hi P-Motion

Quote from: P-Motion on September 30, 2007, 01:49:53 PM
With gravity, I think that it may be possible for a body to leverage its' own motion. In a couple of weeks, I am going to redo the 2nd video (maybe sooner). I also will show my design. It is very simple looking. Hopefully I can give an explanation that is readily understood. If not, then posting a video on its' theory is a waste of time.
Maybe leveraging it's own out of ballance motion whilst in rotation and only during rotation. I think it's possible, it's simillar to the design I'm working on at the moment which will include "push-pull_pull-push" mechanisms

look forward to your design and explanation as well as second video redo.
I also hope to create a short video soon.

Quote from: iacob alex on September 29, 2007, 09:47:44 PM
Hi  Sevich!
I wish you success to complete and build your latest design.
I intend to post at my web site in the future some new line drawing.

Thanx Alex
I'll keep an eye on your website for your latest drawings/info

sevich

@ Mapsrg

Hope you don't mind ?
Maybe this has been tried before ???
(please ignore the extra paddle below) ...my mistake

Good luck !

iacob alex

....setting side by side is noticeably clear in their relation with the time factor:only an accelerated flow is in a relationship,attachment with the time aspect of the gravity.
   So,in my opinion, this is the main  spotlight of a possible gravity powered device:if you need  free energy,then set it "free''..in a certain mode,approach,procedure...

All the Bests  ...and success!  /  Alex

sevich

@ P-Motion
Quotep.s., how do you add attachment for pic ? I've tried before but with no success.

To create a new post with an attachment (picture) just click on "reply" at the bottom of the page, and then click on "browse" and then add your pic and then click "open" and lastly click on "post"

8)