Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Accelerated flow vs. constant flow...

Started by iacob alex, September 25, 2007, 11:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bessler007

Hello P-Motion,

Of course I don't mind.

Recently I was looking at a discussion about movement along the z-axis as if it were some silver bullet to perpetual motion.  I don't think that's the case.  At some point in time you want gravity to catch the mass and project it's energy on to the plane of rotation.  The more room you give the mass to move the more time it takes.  There's only so much time and in my opinion you can't afford to be wasting it.

The displacement of mass in three dimensions that is changing wrt to a rotation should be 4 dimensions.  Time is a dimension and, at least the way I've looked at it, acceleration is also.  When mass is displaced laterally wrt the 2 dimensional plane of rotation you're eating valuable time.

Sometimes I'm not to clear on a point.  Here is the point.  Attempt to understand what you're doing to the highest degree  you possibly can.  That's the method I use to come to conclusions and I strongly recommend it.  I don't mind suggesting methods and I do that.  At times I'll share my conclusions.  I just did that in the second paragraph.

The solution to perpetual motion is no small matter.  If it's possible it's a very valuable thing.

Quote from: P-Motion on January 12, 2008, 08:03:12 PM
  Bessler, Mind if I ask what you mean by a 4 dimensional curve or radius ?
I know a path (x,y and z) would be 3 dimensional and mass and velocity can add 2 more.
  A wheel could be 4 dimensional. Is this what you're refering to ?
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Bessler007

P-Motion,

It might be less expensive to make a form and pour concrete to get your weights.  If you're looking for a lot of precision that might not be an answer.  Lead is easy to work with.

It's always good to reduce  your expenses.  Best of luck.

probably some duplication:
1,340,000 for perpetual motion. (0.11 seconds)
:)
http://www.bessler007.blogspot.com
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.