Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Granite Man?s liftoff

Started by wile_coyote7, September 26, 2007, 10:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wile_coyote7

I just saw this on KeelyNet:

I?m sorry to say that David Hamel passed away from us a week ago. He was the subject of the book The Granite Man and the Butterfly: The David Hamel Story, which Pierre Sinclaire researched and I finished writing in 1995. Pierre published it through his Project Magnet, which was named for the Project Magnet of the distinguished Canadian Wilbert Smith.

David Hamel was a fiercely independent, obstinate, rough-edged, generous, tough and brave man. He spent the past three decades building models of an advanced technology he was shown in 1976 or so, but the only time he achieved ?lift-off? was many years ago in Maple Ridge, BC. At that time an unmanned disk that he had built ? and set into oscillation ? suddenly built up an ionized glow around itself and shot up into the sky, never to be seen again. David was ticked off because there went all his savings ? all the magnets he had bought and the careful machining work?

He so very much wanted to give humankind a source of truly clean energy technology and propulsion. Will anyone carry on his experiments? As far as I can find out, no one in his family is particularly interested in what he was doing. An all-too-common situation. The papers and prototypes just get tossed aside.

I?ll be sending flowers to McConnell Funeral Home in Medoc, Ontario (ph 613-473-2833 if you want to do the same), but I won?t be able to attend the memorial at the cemetery at Gilmore, Ontario, on Saturday October 6.

Happy journeys, dear David, and give your Nora our love as you two souls reunite.

?When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.?

Jimi Hendrix

bowser03

I spoke with the Granite Man two weeks ago in a telephone conversation letting him know that there are better designs for spacecraft than the design he had and that I am the Grandson of Jesus Christ and that I have been in Jesus' Spaceship before.  He was satisfied and glad and knows that his ship will see the light of day because I will build it.  I created the Kryton, the Neutron Bomb, and the Multiple Reentry Vehicle (Merv).  I have ridden aboard several extraterrestrial's spacecraft which are superior to the spaceship of A, O and Orkan, yet I met them and rode in their spaceship when they came to visit Hamel.  I visited Hamel in 1978 and personally saw him launch his starship into outer space.  I was there at the Canadian Patent Office when he levitated his miniature desktop model above a deska and shocked the patent professionals there.

David Hamel is going to heaven, and he will recieve a special gift for making the spacecraft he already engaged in making.  That is what good I can say of him. He believed in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and that is what he will receive in Paradise.  And the Son's son's son will take on the business of shipbuilding for the US Govt.

gaby de wilde

David Hamel was a soldier in the second world war. He escaped from a camp. He made great effort trying to save a world of imbeciles, morons like the dickhead posting above. Not one of his thousands of design was even worth a reply from the patent office. People selling his film footage where he says he wants to give everything for free to safe the world. Some of the footage is 20 years old but has to costs 30$ per tape! People are more stupid then anyone!

You are all whores. Specially the dickhead posting the above. Whine and cry you did, all of his life. This was wrong that was wrong, Ohwww!! everything Mr Hamel did was all wrong!! Giving things away for free, trying to make a better world. Yes, that's what you all hated him for.

Special ""service"" people destroying his equipment or just taking everything away from him over and over and over again. Pathetic excuse after pathetic excuse why nothing Hamel build could ever work. Look at the attached video, NOW the drooling imbeciles say it doesn't work because it doesn't spin.

And when they see it spin with their own eyes they say it cant do useful work.

And when it flies of the work bench they say it's not true, it's not true, Mr Hamel is craaaaazys!

Then they go back to drooling again. And they drool and they drool then they drool some more.

What do you imbeciles think I cant see that all of Billy Meyers remaining footage and documentation is of pathetic quality? Do you think I cant see Billy Meyer is a little bit confused himself? Sure they argue they talk with beings from other dimensions. But you pretend to know the spirit world is an imagination! For me you both appear just as delusional.

You give me your proofs so that I can compare them to those delivered by Mr Hamel. I don't claim divine absolute knowledge like the lot.

Experts couldn't find anything artificial in any of Billy Meyers evidence. It would be nice if you could show at least one instance of doctoring. His footage is superior to any 2100 century rendering on youtube. This would cost millions to fake! Duda Billy didn't have the coins nor the expertise.

Where and when and how did Billy Meyer invent the Hamel spinner? You explain, I don't think imagination works like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_Qu0paUjY

David Hamel was an inventor and a carpenter, he could have invented such device himself quite easy. But Billy? I don't think so!! Your own insanity claims now explode in your face. You get to explain how they both got the same learning device both with the same message tagged onto it. The message reads: "Educate the baboon people!"  (translated by myself). The ET's explain Hamel about our religion, history and stuffs like the ancient egyptians. At least that's what Mr Hamel claimed. It's not something you don't have any access to.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Official Release - Full Film

Hamel spend his life explaining AND showing how stupid people are. Look at the attached video and do your drooling act where you perpetually explain how unworkable your 2 hands are. You gave up before trying. YOU, not anyone else! I was most impressed with learning this about myself. An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to fix it.

You have not convinced me Hamel imagined everything. Show me proofs you tribe of liars. I know you lack vision but your oil is running out, this is not something hard to imagine. And who exactly cares where he got his inventions? Cant we just use them? eh monkey boy? You think Billy the Gates or Paris Hilton is going to save you consumerist extremists? LOL @ YOU

Hamel lives on in our imagination. He didn't get the credit he deserved while alive, maybe we can correct this in the future....
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

not_a_mib

At least no one has suggested that Mr. Hamel is just pinin' for the fjords [1].

A successor must be chosen to carry out the work.  Qualified persons should start watching "The Waltons" TV show as frequently as possible.  Those selected should see alien space Kladenites emerging from the TV screen to give further instructions [2].

1.  http://orangecow.org/pythonet/pet-shop.html
2.  http://www.rense.com/general58/UFOencounterfuels30yr.htm

ChileanOne

It is very sad to see people mocking the memory of a respectable person.

I undersatnd your bitterness Gaby.

I will hold a minute of silence in his honor.