Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: tosky on October 06, 2007, 04:33:18 PM
TPU heat is not a problem. We can make many TPUs then connect to the load via an automatic switch. The switch controller will select the coolest TPU among them to the load.

Exactly what I was thinking before. If for instance we HAD to live with the HEAT 'problem', we could easily use this technique as a sure fire method to avoid the HEAT issue, disregarding what you could use that HEAT energy for....

So, say a TPU could run for 1 hour and then it would get too hot, then you had to let it cool for 30 minutes for it to return to normal temp, you could just use two TPUs, run one for 1 hour, then switch to the other TPU which will run for another hour, and once that second TPU is ready to 'cool off', the first TPU would have already been cool for 30 minutes, so it would be very easy to switch back again. If it was the case that the cooling time was longer than the running time, you could just use 3 TPUs, which would easily solve that timing problem.

In regard to using the HEAT, that are A LOT of ways to USE the HEAT energy that is coming off a TPU, thereby cooling it enough to run forever.

Either way it's done, the HEAT 'issue' isn't really one...

It was an issue for SM because he was only considering the TPU in and of itself, without heat transmuting additions or multiples TPUs, he was only considering any single TPU device, in and of itself, so FOR SM, and his mindset of looking at the TPU like so, the heat 'issue' is an issue...

Grumpy

Quote from: duff on October 06, 2007, 01:57:26 PM

2. It may be relevant to convey the importance of the relationship between the resonances/wire lengths of the control/collector coils. I think of it a rotational magnetic reciever. Some of the tests that I have carried on the coils that have visible control windings indicate frequencies in the megahertz range

AND

9. We are Searching for a rotational Kicking field that can be accelerated by applying harmonics.

I believe the first is SM and the second is Mannix.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Esa Maunu

Heat production in a TPU is not a big problem, if you use elastic composite polymer ( soft polymer )material in a core. If the core material is too hard, so core material is mechanically stressed more by magnetostrictive particles when they are expanded under magnetic field, and this produces heat.

To have energy from external magnetic field, you must wobble the electron precession axis by phonon field ( electron-phonon coupling ). Phonon has a push effect to electron, and this causes also electron precession axis to wobble. During phonon pulses electron precession axis is aligned again to be in parallel direction with an external magnetic field. Static magnetic does the work and is a source for the energy.
Here is a calculator to look how electron precession frequency depends on external magnetic field.
To wobble electron precession by phonon pulses, you need to know this frequency.

http://gamma.ethz.ch/online/esr/vcalc/index.html

Esa

turbo

Quote from: EMdevices on October 04, 2007, 10:33:17 AM

Regarding the upside down turn off phenomena, I'm not realy sure why that happens?
and it sounds like SM didn't either.   Once we duplicate this thing we'll be able to experiment and find out why.

EM

The upside down turn off phenomena is because of Gravity's interaction.
This is also responsible for the weight loss and it is a result of the proper wing design.

M.

Esa Maunu

Quote from: -[marco]- on October 07, 2007, 09:24:20 AM
Quote from: EMdevices on October 04, 2007, 10:33:17 AM

Regarding the upside down turn off phenomena, I'm not realy sure why that happens?
and it sounds like SM didn't either.   Once we duplicate this thing we'll be able to experiment and find out why.

EM

The upside down turn off phenomena is because of Gravity's interaction.
This is also responsible for the weight loss and it is a result of the proper wing design.

M.

Gravity can be involved here, but earth`s magnetic field`s direction is different in between north and south pole, also in between northern and southern part of the earth.Also earth`s magnetic field direction is almost vertical on the surface of the earth. When you change the direction of the magnetic field, so changes also direction of the electon spin precession. Now, if you have opposite electron spin direction in a tpu, than it is in a external field, you can not pump energy from this external magnetic field.
You can compare the electron spin precession to wobbling in a macro scale world, where spinning gyroscope wobbles when it spins. If you take energy from this wobble moment, it does not take energy from  the moving ( spinning ) mass energy of the gyroscope.

Esa