Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on October 04, 2007, 06:56:13 PM
Quote from: Grumpy on October 04, 2007, 06:18:13 PM
PS - I think EMDevices was on the right track with this post:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=712.msg48900#msg48900

Agreed then and now to "A varying E-field in a vertical plane will give rise to a magnetic field that circulates around the E-field vectors".

Do we all realize that the reverse is true? A circulating magnetic field will give rise to a varying E-field in a vertical plane centered on that circulating magnetic field.

Just think hard and seriously about that for a minute. 

See it? 
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

z_p_e

I don't recall Freedomfuel saying he built and tested anything like the TPU. Does anyone know if he did?

If he didn't, I wonder what could have caused his sudden aversion to TPU research?

If he did experiment, I guess the reason is obvious.

BEP

I don't have to think about it. I turned it off back in March. What do you think got me branded a heretic, even in an OU forum?
Slow watches, light shifts, waveguides, EMP devices - should I go on?

Hmmm.... now that I've seen some of FredomFuel's posts.....

I'm just wondering if everyone else understands how important rotation is. Yes, there is power and maybe even some OU in MS mode but the real power is at least another step.

So we produce this LW traveling in a circle and each time it passes we give it another kick in the pants until there is no more room for our kicks.

I feel a need to theorize but I just took a pill that will go away shortly  :)

Grumpy

Quote from: BEP on October 04, 2007, 08:45:33 PM
I don't have to think about it. I turned it off back in March. What do you think got me branded a heretic, even in an OU forum?
Slow watches, light shifts, waveguides, EMP devices - should I go on?

Well, turn it back on!

You're a damn "Hero" not a "heritic"!

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

tao

Quote from: z_p_e on October 04, 2007, 08:34:34 PM
I don't recall Freedomfuel saying he built and tested anything like the TPU. Does anyone know if he did?

If he didn't, I wonder what could have caused his sudden aversion to TPU research?

If he did experiment, I guess the reason is obvious.

I know what happened with FreedomFuel.

He deleted his posts and posted that last thread of his warning about the TPU's dangers and second-guessing the open sourcing of the TPU not because he HAD a working TPU, but FreedomFuel thought that WE HAD a working TPU, or were soon to have one.

Let me explain. Right about that time, the end of '06, gn0stik, Mannix, ctglabs, me, and a few others deleted ALL of our posts on OU.com, and we basically went into hiding at gn0sis.com. It was meant to be a sort of Manhattan-type project where SM was supposed to PERSONALLY show up and guide us, as long as the forum was secure enough, which it was. But, SM never showed, due in part to his one letter about his meeting with gov officials which scared him to death. Right about that time frame, the end of '06, it wasn't just FreedomFuel, but a lot of others were really wondering what happened to us all and our posts, since we up and left so quickly from OU.com, and FreedomFuel, among others, totally thought that we ALREADY had a working TPU, or just about.

So, it is in that emotional environment in which FreedomFuel's last postings were done, he thought we had a TPU, and he was suddenly second-guessing the whole open sourcing of it's technology, for the reason's he gave. He was trying to portray a sense of caution to the people he thought HAD (or were about to have) working TPUs.