Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU - General Discussion

Started by z_p_e, October 01, 2007, 11:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tao

Quote from: EMdevices on October 03, 2007, 05:42:20 PM
Ok, guys,

This is very important. I think I found the foundation article for the TPU, related to the theory of Magnetostriciton.

I sure hope this is it !!!

So many clues relate here.  Iron wire.  Vibrations.  Kicks (as in physical motion), cork to dampen vibrations in the 17" TPU, etc..

I'm starting a massive effort to investigate these principles, for they relate electric waves and mass waves (acousting sound in wire) which travel at approximately 3000 m/s,  orders of magnitude slower then EM waves, so we can resonate easily at LOW SCHUMANN FREQUENCIES and tap into the earth magnetic field, like SM says.  :)

Here's a picture from the article, and the article itself.   

EM

There you go again EM, lol. Awesome find my friend. Now it looks like 90 ES coupling isn't the only theory I am going to 'borrow' from you, hahah.  :D

This reminds me of something I remember SM saying, I need to look later tonight for the reference, but I think I remember SM saying that he couldn't say exactly what materials or combination of wire types where used in the 'collector'. It sort of seemed at the time that the collector wasn't just 'copper' if you know what I mean, I have to find that reference...

This all seems to fit perfectly though. Time for me to read that paper you found...

;D

EMdevices

Here's a possible setup for the TPU with the above understanding.

Notice that these magnetostrictive effects are REVERSIBLE.
That means if you deform the material it produces a voltage.
It's the same stuff as piezo effects with electric fields, except this is magnetic phenomena.

You see, one magnet could be twisting through 90 degrees, and the other compensating and reverting back. There are so many possibilities here. I'm not saying this is the exact config, but I think we're in the ball park as far as the PHENOMENA employed by SM in the TPUs.

Everything we have said before about mixing signals etc, can still apply here.Ã,  The logic and pulsing circuits will work the same, but hopefully, with this setup, we can do away with ALL ELECTRONICS, and just build a resonating magnetostrictive wire at the exact Schumann frequency and capture the energy right out of the air !!!

EM

BEP

@EM

Don't take this the wrong way but you are really starting to tickle my fancy.

Don't throw out you breadboard kit just yet.

Imagine if just below each of those magnets you had a high impedance coil held inside a paramagnetic 'inverted U' form. The purpose of which was to force the field of that magnet to rapidly change orientation? Not only would you twist the iron one way but you would also twist it back the other way. At a minimum this coil could be used to alternately cancel the field from the magnet.

EMdevices

interesting theory BEP, I'm getting all excited here as well. :)

I'm starting to lean towards the longitudinal strain, but the twist strain can also be the mode of operation.Ã, 

Anyhow, here's another diagram to a piece of wire that is in LONGITUDINAL RESONANCE.Ã, Ã,  That means that it is not visible to the unaided eye, in other words, there is no movement you can see to the SIDE or transversly, all displacement is along the axis of the rod (hence the name LONGITUDINAL)

Now,Ã,  SM said he CUTS THE WIRE TO A DESIRED LENGTH.Ã, Ã, 

This now explains it perfectly.Ã,  You cut the wire to the right length for the frequency.

So, if we want half a wavelength resonance at 100 Hz, assuming a 3000 m/s acoustic speed, we find the wire length as follows:

Wavelength = (3000 meter/sec ) / (100cycles/sec) = 30 meters

so

Wire Length = Wavelength/2 = 30 meters / 2Ã,  = 15 meters

That's not a bad length to work with.Ã,  But like I said before, all the other signal techniques like heterodyning etc can still be used to mix down.Ã, Ã,  Basicaly, we now have a high Q resonator structure which is very simple,Ã,  A SIMPLE WIREÃ,  and we can couple to it WITH ELECTRICITY AND COILS.

Ok, here's a game plan.Ã, Ã,  Let's just try to resonate a simple wire length like I show in the diagram.

Place a coil around this wire, BUT FIRST WRAP THE WIRE IN FOAM SO IT'S FREE TO RESONATE.

That's my goal now.

EM

EMdevices

Here's a better explanation of the OPEN TPU.

EM