Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Design For Your Consideration

Started by GraViTaR, October 06, 2007, 07:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

I agree with Iron Head

You can draw all you want, but until you put it to the test. You will not know what is wrong or how to correct it. Even the computers can only give you an idea. Nature has it's own rules for us to obey. to use a line from a movies. One must learn how to obey nature before he can comand it.

If you can't do the work, try to find someone that can, and then if it works give them there share of the credit for what they will have to do to make it work, they will have earned it.

I put all my ideas to the test as soon as possible, and my version (that is quite a bit different than what has been drawn) should be done before winters end.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

IronHead

Best of luck "AB Hammer"  my respect goes to you as a builder.

GraViTaR

The key to a ramp is a "soft" landing: like landing an airplane.

The wheel should initially contact the ramp as smoothly as possible. Then, once the wheel starts rolling down the ramp, the direction can be changed to shift the weight.

The roller unit catches a latch as it falls off the ramp at 6:00. A latch is desirable, rather than a continuation of the ramp as I showed in a different picture, because all the weight is held to the main wheel. A continuation of the ramp loses all that leverage by the friction of the roller going uphill and the weight of the roller unit trying to balance itself.

So now, when the descending roller gets to 9:00, the latch releases on the opposite end at 3:00. The descending roller gently glides onto the ramp and the rotation of the wheel is enough to get the roller unit to continue on the ramp and shift it's position to start the process once again.

AB Hammer

Soft landing like an airplane  ???

Have you looked at the friction skid marks on a runway?

The ramp idea has been use many times with massive failure. But there is some merit in the arms. My other one uses arms but is allot different from yours even though I started with a similar design then I started to use the math and promply started changing it. But this simple version that has been tried by so many people, prompts me to make a device that can make this simple one work. For this reason I will bump it up to a couple of weeks from now and make it work. ;)

Alan

AB Hammer

Well the first step is done. I have drawn the blueprint using 2 sets of weights and the parts that will make it work. Now all I have to do is get some time to work on it, for I can't eat air to live on.

For us people that work so hard on a job. Then we work so we can work on a hobby :-\

Alan