Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another Design For Your Consideration

Started by GraViTaR, October 06, 2007, 07:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joh70

Correct! And second: The bottom weight has to be moved first and then liftet, which causes additional friction on the ramp - exactly that much what m*g induces on the ramp to be liftet. This will not lead to energy gain. I give it a quarter revolution then it gets jammed somewhere short after the 9:00 clock position. dead end the II.

But keep on investigating. Build a model and test it out. It teaches a lot.

AB Hammer

GraViTaR

Bearings help but are not the only correction, You need to build a model and also realise a full size model that will produce usefull energy will weigh 10 to 30 lb per end. I feel that I already have the problem solved with one of my blueprints ready to start. I also went through all the possibilities of what can go wrong and a working model will cost a fair bit to build. For it requires highly precision parts.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

erickdt

Quote from: GraViTaR on October 06, 2007, 07:09:28 PM

When the rod with the two small wheels reaches 6:00, a latch catches the rod and holds it in that position. when the opposing wheel hits the ramp at 9:00, the latch releases at the 3:00 position and allows the rod to shift back in the other direction.

I have a pretty "fleshed out" version of something like this on my work computer. I'll post the plans on Monday when I get back into work.

IronHead

Just messing around , animation attached.
A bit jumpy and needs better timing .

erickdt

Quote from: IronHead on October 07, 2007, 12:11:30 PM
Just messing around , animation attached.
A bit jumpy and needs better timing .

What software did you make that in?