Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Low friction gravity wheel utilizing SMOT for pulse boost

Started by Pirate88179, October 07, 2007, 01:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 07, 2007, 07:04:47 PM
Hans:

Yes, ok, now I see it.  I first thought he had fiqured out a way to turn 3/4 of the way around, and that's all.  Yes, this is exacly my point. to combine the SMOT or whatever you want to call it, with the gravity on the down side of the well balanced, low-friction, vertical wheel for just enough of a pulse or push to get past the zero position (12:00).  I think I can do it with just four magnets in an adjustable "V" as in the SMOT. The sphere, or whatever shape I end up using, would be mounted on the circumference of the wheel. (As in 26" dia bicycle wheel and axle assembly)  I was thinking that as the sphere would naturally begin to fall due to gravity on the downside (clockwise rotation) one might be able to adjust the magnets for a small pulse.  If they are positioned correctly, I believe that as the sphere approaches the sticking point, the velocity from the pulse and the max gravity at the 3:00 position might carry it through. Also, I think one might be able to angle the assembly such that when the sphere approaches the maximum sticking point, the radius of the rotation would already be pulling it away from the assembly, somewhat replicating the SMOT where the sphere drops off the rail and "falls" out of the sticking spot.

I am going to view the video several more times to see what can be learned from it.  Thanks Hans.

Bill
If this work, it will also work without gravity. The sum of gravity forces during one revolution is allways zero. So never mind the gravity in this setup at all. As I said, If it works, it does not matter what position you have your wheel. However, concidered my previous post, I do nok think the device will work anyway, but please try anyway. I don't think my thoughts will stop anyones curiousity - not even mine :)

Br.

Vidar

Pirate88179

Low-Q:

I appreciate your responses to my proposal. I cannot disagree with your analysis at all.  And yes, I have played with gravity wheels for a long time and you are correct.  I have found that, alone it rotates from 12:00 to about 11:50.  When I started adding different devices this improved, to a point and then, went the other way so it only went to about 10:00.  I was/am just intriqued by the SMOT and was thinking I could steal just a little pulse from it.  But, after reading your posts, I looked again at some of the SMOT videos and, yes, there appears to be some effort required when pushing the sphere into the begining of the magnet configuration.  I had not accounted for this. So, if this is true, then the pulse I would get out of the SMOT would most likely be equal to the force required to enter the SMOT. I really hate when mother nature does this.

I am going to give it a go anyway just to see. Maybe I will accidently find something else out that will be useful while experimenting.  Thanks again.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

billmehess

The one factor that I believe you are all missing is that sure you could fire a ball from the smot to strike and hopefully push the unit past the stickey point but the problem is two fold:
1. The ball would hit with such little force that it would move nothing.
2. Also it would be could for only one time how do you reset the smot to "fire again". You would be better off using a gauss rifle effect. Much faster and stronger hit. But agin only good for one shot.
Bill

Pirate88179

Bill:

If you look at my very crude drawing posted above, you will see I am not planning on firing at anything.  The sphere would be attached to the outside diameter of a low friction wheel (about 26" dia) on a mount that would allow very accurate height adjustments.  This way, when the sphere enters the SMOT array, the firing would accelerate (in my weak theory) the sphere and therefore the wheel and the process would repeat itself. (hopefully)  No requirement to reload the SMOT as it too is mounted in a 3 axis adjustable mounting that would also allow for angle adjustment as well.  The question raised here, and it's a good one, is will the energy required to allow the sphere into the SMOT array be equal to the pulse of the SMOT.  I wish my materials were here already so I could begin to experiment. Thank you for your reply and your input.

Bill

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Freezer

I can understand what you are saying, being that gravity would over-come the force out of the array.  It still comes down to equal pressures in and out.  Even though gravity is pulling down on that side, its also pulling down the other side which equals out.  Perhaps we need a combination of a smot, gravity wheel, and perhaps something else all together.  Maybe even use the Finsruf mechanism, just mounted 90' degrees.  I'm currently trying to model the Cambel gravity wheel in 3d, and try and work out a simpler mechanism.  I'm gonna try incorporate all the techniques from all 4 designs into one.  Maybe we could use the expertise of those guys who build pin-ball machine mechanisms.