Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Tools for TPU design

Started by pauldude000, October 09, 2007, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

I drive my ports with number to BCD conversion subs but I'm a Delphi fan. Sorry. I'm not driving DACs right now just testing sequences. I'm sure the subs could be translated if you want to try.

giantkiller

As a start:
8 bit null to start protocol.
8 bit ascii channel number then a 16 bit dac number (actually 12 bit).
The channel number reflects the frequency channel. I assume 3 here.

That protocol you send anytime a slider change occurs. The micro receives the channel and sends the 12 bit to that dac channel. The appropriate dac output channel  reflects the level served. Then on to the xr2206 sweep input. I keep repeating the data connection on purpose for anybody new.
At some later time maybe amplitude can be implemented. Was also thinking about a set window of 2 frequency span that could be swept up and down.

I built a socket board for the FETs. Too much fire and brimstone in protoboard state. I am implementing that next session. We work in parallel.

So far all is good around the campfire. All stories told equal documented.

--giantkiller.

pauldude000

@all

GREAT NEWS!

I had a few minutes, was bored, so I went to my site and downloaded the progs onto my win98 machine, and installed both FrequencyCalc AND SC, and installed them. THEY WORK BEAUTIFULLY in 98! No errors, nor any "missing export in such and such dll" reports that I honestly expected.

I expected the worst with SC espescially, due to graphics calls and the serious differences between control DLL's between the various platforms.

I officially state that these progs, as well as the 2.0 framework which I also had to install, will run on 98 and ME as well as XP and Vista!

Good deal, freaky neat, and kewl all wrapped in one.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

White Knight

Quote from: pauldude000 on October 09, 2007, 06:10:31 PM
@all

GREAT NEWS!

I had a few minutes, was bored, so I went to my site and downloaded the progs onto my win98 machine, and installed both FrequencyCalc AND SC, and installed them. THEY WORK BEAUTIFULLY in 98! No errors, nor any "missing export in such and such dll" reports that I honestly expected.

Is there something in Linux I could use to do the same thing?  Hello all, new reader and poster, very happy to have found this site!

I'm trying to read everything, so if I ask a silly question that has been answered to death, please direct me to the thread so that I may no longer be a null unit.

kinggeorge

Thanks Paul very nice.

Here is perhaps a really stupid program idea? How many watt hours per pound can you get out of batteries or other hidden power sources.  Should show how long a OU needs to self run and power a load X,  to prove its OU.
George King