Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki67671

Quote from: RStiffler on February 22, 2008, 09:44:04 PM
@Loki

You have the show for about a week, then I will upload to YouTube a Scalar Wars video, well just how it could be done. In coming days I need to mount the VLT on a board along with another Heat series.

Sound great an hope its more fun than frustration.

@Dr. Stiffler,
I certainly believe that and I'm starting to prove it to myself. Just running this circuit on the computer desk is not a good idea, at least from my immediate experience. It wreaks havoc on the poor devices around it. Flat panel monitor and the sound system didn't seem to care to much for my morning activities. I have to build the filters and some Faraday cages to try and keep some of this confined to the SEC. I can just imagine a five or six inch setup like the pipe  ;)
Fun I'm now starting to have.  ;)  Frustration, for me at least, comes from the lack of funding and time.  :'( I look forward to the new video and do be careful!  ;D

@All,
Now as time and experience move forward I'm sure I will find some very interesting operational characteristics. In the current build I have a 470pF Dipped Silver Mica cap in the base tank. That is not the value specified and I noticed in my studies of the SS website that maximum power output is obtained when using the 400pF dipped Silver Mica. I will obtain these also. This is an interesting value to find from my experience. The big ugly handwound 22uH was removed from the collector circuit of the exciter and replaced with the 13MHz SRF epoxy choke. The ground lead has been remounted under the PC PAD board and shortened by at least 1.75 inches. It is routed directly to the emitter/base-tank coil/GND node. Notice also that a significant amount of the wire connecting the power coil to the exciter collector node has also been removed. The power coil assembly is now physically fastened to the PC board so an exact wire length was defined physically by default. No calculations involved yet as I'm just starting to explore the circuit and I'm willing to bet it will defy some calculations for awhile. You can see in the pictures that my supply input harness is twisted for additional noise immunity on the DC supply. This I just do from habit and quite a few years of working with circuits. I think my old Communications Professor turned me on to this trick about 20 years ago. Of course now twisted pair cable is common place and is used for minimizing RFI and adjacent pair crosstalk. There is much work to do! And I'm sitting here typing instead of soldering tweaking. I have to build a full blown laboratory because this getting serious now and I have little kids, my daughter and her friends, running around the house. Much more to come!

Best regards,

JIM

So now I have even more work to do! I have to prepare a lab-notebook for this project. Play with the circuit some more.  8) Finalize the first build design of the calorimeter and gather the parts. Play with the circuit some more.  8)
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

DrStiffler

@ALL
If you are or are not any longer working with a SEC circuit but may be working with one needing decoupling here is a simple yet required tip. This has been mentioned on this thread before and by me on my web site.

"All capacitors are not created equal", a 0.01uF is not always as effective as another type of 0.01uF. They can have significant different RF impedances. The short lad chains are best, like using 0.01 - 0.1 - 1 and a good 10. The small ones with small leads and bodies are the least effective for RF.

Power supply lead size should not be small just because you draw low current, current and RF impedance are two different animals. Use large interconnecting wires. Also if you use wired circuits, use a larger wire. Wire wrap wire and other small gauge types are the worst.

@Loki
Looks great, can't wait for the light show. Good luck with the cage  :D
Care with wild things  :-\ :-\ :-\
All things are possible but some are impractical.

Loki67671

All,
I moved the circuit into the basement and fired up just to get a shot of the little neon running on the AV plug. I probed this circuit with another neon and the only place I can get it to light is at the lead from the secondary just as it inputs to the AV plug. This causes the neon in the AV plug to go out. When I remove the probing from this node the neon in the AV plug illuminates. Additional probing of the AV plug nodes illuminates the probe neon and maintains the AV plug neon although with a slight decrease in the AV neon intensity. Damn it, I didn't try to retune when I saw that. Note to self and others:  At no other place in the circuit, including right on the copper pipe, can I get the probing neon to light. I probed every node in the circuit. Very interesting! This is going to eat up gig's of hard drive space. Sweet!  ;D

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

@All,
Another observation from the probing. When the probing neon is illuminated inside the loop of the AV plug the supply voltage increased and continued to do so as measured with my Fluke. Since I was operating at 21VDC and since Dr. Stiffler told me that 24VDC was the limit before I was wiping out my MPSA06, I removed the probing neon from the circuit. I did not notice this effect when the probing neon was illuminated at the feed node to the AV plug which as stated before causes the AV plug neon to go out. This is a really cool circuit!  8)

Best regards,

JIM

DrStiffler

@ALL - some fun stuff?

Wandering Mind of a Fringe Scientist!

I ponder the problem of the disappearing EM energy! I sit listening to my favorite radio
station from a strong noise free signal when something strange takes place.

Now let me set this up a bit. The radio station is at 950kHz and on a quality digitally
tuned receiver with signal strength bars (10 max) show a signal strength meter showing
(7) bars, when all of a sudden the radio goes quiet. I look up to the dial and see only (1)
bar. Fearing the worst, a radio fault, I turned the frequency selector a bit back and forth,
above and below the frequency.

Nothing, total quiet, no static, no hiss and no heterodyning or beat frequency.  For sure
the radio had failed. From past experience I switched to the FM band to see if it just may
be the AM electronics, nothing, total quiet. Ok I say to myself, try some SW bands, just
in case. Nothing but total quiet, no signal bars. Ok try increasing the manual RF gain and
just see what happens. Nothing, no noise, no signal bars and every indication the radio
died.

Now mad I decided to leave my computer work area and return to the lab. When I sat
down at the lab bench I realized I had not turned off a new SEC Exciter I was testing. I
flipped off the power to the device and leaped from my seat as the radio exploded with
noise and a jumble of stations.

I turned the SEC device back ON and the radio went dead, hummm?.

I turned the radio volume down and set it back to the prior station. Returned to the lab
powered up the SA and scope. Something happened on its own while the Exciter was
running as I had been away from the bench for a period of time.

After the test gear was warm and stating 'In Calibration' I turned the Exciter back ON.
Strange the radio was not affected. Looking at the SA showed what I expected to see
from the Exciter. I sat a few minutes' thinking this to be very strange indeed, then 'Total
Silence' and from the corner of my eye I caught the SA screen go wild.

So to end this Saturday Sci-Fi short story I conclude with a picture from the SA.
All things are possible but some are impractical.