Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aluka

Something strange happened when i was trying some experiments on cold electricity, i attached 2 Photos:
1 the mini circuit, a coil and 3 LED`s  " DR. Stiffler style setup" and a resistor of 1 meg :
two of the LED's are slightly illuminating when i touch the coil with my thumb ; the circuit is grounded to water pipes.
Now i tried to come further using capacitors. The lights remain the same even shotcircuiting the capacitors
( Or taking them out like in the pix). i have no explanation .....  ??? Do our Bodies have longitudinal wave resonance?
someone knows more?

( sorry for my bad English)

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: Loki67671 on March 02, 2008, 02:54:25 PM
Quote from: dean_mcgowan on March 02, 2008, 01:49:14 PM
Loki,

Could you please try a light sensor attached to your oscilloscope and tell us if the light is indeed not just pulsing faster than the eye might be able to recognise ?

Regards,
Dean

@Dean,
I will attempt that if it looks like some stable measurement can be made there. When the circuit is in the last state shown I have to try and tune "off" while my hands and body are coupled to the circuit. The system reacts sometimes when I move an arm at 3 feet from it!  And then back out of the coupling and hope the critter stabilizes where I was trying to measure it. If not it's back in and tweak, back out and hope. Some of the states I've seen this device in while I'm coupled and actively tuning it I haven't been able to reproduce without my body being part of the field.

I will try and do that for you if it is of value and in fact I can do it. What is your suspicion here? The reverse recovery time of the 1N4148 is 4ns. I'm afraid I don't quite follow? I've used pulse width modulation and chopping techniques to control LED intensity for quite some time myself, years as a matter of fact.  ;D

Bottom line is, I'm not using LED's to measure anything "official" with anyway! This circuit is being explored with the LED's as a convenient means of CRUDE visual detection of performance while an understanding of some of it's characteristics is obtained and the "light show" is for armchairs that don't build anything except posterior cellulite and calloused fingertips. Sorry form of entertainment this is! Any attempt at efficiencies or COP calculations will be done using calorimetry, Period! You may proceed as you wish!  8) 8) 8)

Best regards,

JIM

Agreed, I was one of the first to suggest that this circuit could best be evaluated via calorimetry.
It was not very well received and I can imagine losses that would not be accounted for though it should be enough to indicate whether intercepting/measuring all em emanations is worth while.

Dean

Loki67671

@All,
1. Documentation is occurring.
2. Experiments are being planned.
3. I don't know if I'll stick magnets into this guy just yet. We shall see!
4. The lights are a load and tool!
5. Resistors make heat!
6. Calorimetry will be used to test the circuit for real energy analysis.

Thanks for all the encouragement and comradere! It is a shitload of work but I hope worth it! I encourage other researchers to investigate this!
aluka is looking! Many others too! Good job! Keep at it! Dean, no smoke and mirrors here buddy. Don't have the time or patients anymore!

More goodies to come.  8) 8)

Best regards,

JIM
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

POSTING TO THIS SITE IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!
Nothing like typing for significant amounts of time just so it can fly off, to who knows where, in the middle of an upload and be lost! SHIT!

I'm working on the calorimeter for the lab but I can't post the pdf of the design because it's too large. I would have liked to have a peer review of the design but I'm going to begin building this weekend so we move forward. I will upload the photographs when I have made some progress. I also have some software work to do so I'm going to be a busy puppy.  ;)

Best regards,

Jim

"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Loki67671

Quote from: aluka on March 02, 2008, 11:01:11 PM
Something strange happened when i was trying some experiments on cold electricity, i attached 2 Photos:
1 the mini circuit, a coil and 3 LED`s  " DR. Stiffler style setup" and a resistor of 1 meg :
two of the LED's are slightly illuminating when i touch the coil with my thumb ; the circuit is grounded to water pipes.
Now i tried to come further using capacitors. The lights remain the same even shotcircuiting the capacitors
( Or taking them out like in the pix). i have no explanation .....  ??? Do our Bodies have longitudinal wave resonance?
someone knows more?

( sorry for my bad English)

@aluka,
I have seen LED's do this same thing and questioned it myself. Mainstream EE says it's leakage current. I'm paranoid anytime my body is providing current so........ ;D The fact is the LED's illuminate very slightly and I have to wonder if it's not just a trait of the LED itself? Anyone that has worked with electronic amplifiers knows the capacitance of the human body couples a mean 60HZ/50HZ line hum from ambient into the circuit resulting in a huge hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! out of the speakers. Is that enough to turn on the LED's at the level photographed? I don't know. Is that voltage level coupled by you through the inductor measureable? Does the level change when you stick a meter or other probe into the circuit? Hard to tell. Interesting observation non-the-less! Keep poking at it but I would be careful with your body and the water pipes unless you are sure of the building electrical system and particularly it's grounding. Just a friendly observation if I may? Try gathering some measurements of the effect you show and also document the dynamics of trying to measure it please. I would be interested to know.

Best regards,

Jim