Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

Started by hartiberlin, October 11, 2007, 05:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfgang29

@Wilbyinebriated & dimbulb Thank you for those comments, I too feel that while sometimes it might be easier to have everything just handed to us, what then would be the point of this forum even? what might be the point of anything. Dr. stiffler gives us much detailed info as it is. Im sure if we organically and creatively explore the PSEC, we may begin to not only have the same device as Dr. Stiffler, but more importantly, the same Understanding, and from that further invention may come. Experiential knowledge seems to be key in so much of this. I am just starting with my SEC experiments, I will work off of the SEC 15 and see if I can modify it into a PSEC format, I'm wondering though if the inductance of the coils  for the PSEC are the same, as in tuned approximately the same as SEC modules...

hartiberlin

Am I understanding it right that the last few videos from Dr. Stiffler
like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pff8hqqCbWs

all show selfrunning systems with no input DC power supply and that he just locks
his circuit onto this 13 to 14 Mhz range signal ?

If that is true and he can amplify the power to the
level shown as lighting 48 white LEDs pretty brightly
it is hard to see exactly, if his equipment in the room and the
nearby FM transmission tower have anything to do with this
output, or if he really only uses a milli- or microwatts excitation
from the 14 Mhz signal to generate about the half to 1 Watts power for
the 48 LEDs output ?

Would really appreaciate it, if the Doc can make these videos
also once at another remote location, where there is no equipment in the background
and no FM transmission tower near to it...

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

NickZ

@ All:
   His SEC-18 boards are available, for those that want to try it. He would like to see us replicate his findings, and also share and add to what he has found.
  I believe that the board cost about $43 or so including shipping, with an extra transistor.  Although he will not ship overseas, it can be sent to or shipped to someone in the U.S. that will take care of that part, and send it, or bring it to you, if you live outside the U.S.
  He has mentioned before that he does not think that the input that he is receiving, is coming from Radio or Tv stations, or the Grid.
  I hope that he doesn't mind me answering,  just trying to help.

NickZ

@ All:
   I just wanted to add that Dr. Stiffler is certain that he is not seeing the input energy as coming from any station signals or from the grid. This he has just confirmed to me. So, I'm just relaying this to clarify any doubts, I may have given before about his thinking this were true, instead of knowing it to be true.
  I certainly don't want to make any comments that are out context.
  I hope this lays things straight.
                                                 NickZ

OldHatNewColor

I have an idea.

It seems, in my mind, at least.... That Ronald Stiffler isn't interested in every hack in the pack to tinker with his circuit. Rather he'd like to have a few key individual collaborators.

Unfortunately, I do not fit the bill:

1. I live in Canada, I can't buy it.
2. I do not have a spectrum analyzer, nor do I have a signal generator.

So,... who amongst us, has the equipment and the knowledge?

I am willing to help financially. Others may chip in too.

Let's pick a good candidate, throw a few bucks his way, and put this to rest. It's too interesting to not have someone at least give a solid try at it.

Cheers