Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How about a raw cookie ball wheel

Started by AB Hammer, October 11, 2007, 11:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Lets reverse all our ideas on the ball wheel, and look with fresh eyes.

Instead of reducing friction, lets add a bit to control the ball weights. Now what ideas can we come up with that will run a wheel? People trying to reduce friction havn't been able to make one work except Bessler, or did he change his ideas as well.

I am posting this for during my break from work I came up with just that idea, as well as blueprinted it last night. It will be fairly quiet for a ball type wheel and have full control on how it runs as well. Of course as all would say, if it works. But the math says it should on this one.

I welcome any thoughts on this subject, or if you like, pick my brain.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

FreeEnergy

need a diagram or some kind of picture/video.

AB Hammer

Well if I show the one I have drawn, I will have exposed my idea prematurely before protection. But the idea is kinda simple but will do better than what this pic off of orffyre.com does. It will put the ball at the top without all the turning gears, yet the balls never role truly free. So it seem that Bessler was trying to do the some what the same here using the friction to his favor, but mine is a bit more radical.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

FreeEnergy

Quote from: AB Hammer on October 12, 2007, 08:26:40 AM
Well if I show the one I have drawn, I will have exposed my idea prematurely before protection. But the idea is kinda simple but will do better than what this pic off of orffyre.com does. It will put the ball at the top without all the turning gears, yet the balls never role truly free. So it seem that Bessler was trying to do the some what the same here using the friction to his favor, but mine is a bit more radical.

wtf? so this isn't open source? let me guess you want to protect your discovery with a patent? lol i hope not! if that's the case then you shouldn't even started this thread! jesus christ!

sorry but i am just tired of bull shit claims that aren't open source. this is an OPEN SOURCE forum!

PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO OPEN SOURCE A PROJECT PLEASE DO NOT EVEN MENTION IT! take it else where. thank you.

read this: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,1821.0.html

peace :)

hansvonlieven

G'day AB Hammer and all,

Everything seems to go around in cirles.

May I make a suggestion. Instead of using balls, why don't you use water, it's a lot easier to shift. But then again we would be back to another medieval idea that didn't work like this one:

Robert Fludd, also known as Robertus de Fluctibus ( 1574 - 1637 )

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx