Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sun-Earth Potential

Started by Grumpy, October 11, 2007, 11:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acerzw

In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

sparks

@Acer

What kind of imaging is that.  Magnetic Resonance   ::)

@gk and acer

Thanks
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Siphon?Arch

With all sincerity I believe this subject is very complex and if you specialize in magnetics or currents or electricity or harmonics that will only give you a piece of the puzzle. The drawings left for anyone who wants to "duplicate" their technology was made with thee most basic forms of communication, pictures. I say thee most basic because facial expressions, music, or hand gestures are not possible anymore.
Ed, I feel had a gift - now wheather we can bottle up this gift and expand on it like the pharos did, is not in the foreseeable future. Why? Because there is more going on here than just, "hey lets figure out how he did it and then we can improve on it." It has more to do with people, society as a whole. Dedication to harmonize society with nature. Nature (meaning everything) can teach us more about what is important and show us the most powerful forces, but we chose to quantify it in a way that science with either approve or disapprove of. Instead of actually looking at what it is telling us. I agree with the comments being made about simpler is better. Ancient technology that has been discovered cannot touch the complexity of todays inovations. But it doesn't need to, ancient technology surpasses anything we have today and everything was made by hand and everything was natural. From medicine to technology the ancient civilizations learned how to harnest natures' power.  Most westerners will look at tai chi and dismiss it, but think about how old that civilization is and how can society as a whole believe that movements of the body and tongue placement will help harmonize your body, essentially your soul, to heal it to a certain degree.
The egyptians created (or it was given to them) there entire society on their technology, but they were not the only ones who understood this power, other parts of the world had this knowledge -  stonehenge, himalayas, americas, someone's back yard in florida. Tesla said he could even control the weather after being able to make enough wardenclyffe towers, something i believe. John Keeley work with harmonics provides more size to scale energy than anything available today.
Growing up I had this incredible feeling that everything in the world today was fundamentaly wrong, going to school i felt my science orientated classes gave the wrong information. Only under my own studies have I found that the only way you can learn anything is by accepting what is given to you and going from there and not trying to decipher something that is as plain as nature itself.

sparks

It's astounding that the Earth exists at all when you consider the constant barrage of solar power it exists in.  (see below).  I believe that the magnetosphere and an electrical vortex current that propogates it allow for the planet to be. The magnetosphere converts the solar wind to a geovortex  current which sustains the magnetosphere and couples with the Earth's core and creates planetary spin.  This spin allows for collected thermal energy on the dayside to be radiated on the nightside. It also encapsulates the ionosphere which again absorbs and radiates solar power.  Perphaps by study of this mechanism a better understanding of SM's tpu overunity phenomenon can be achieved.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

allcanadian

@Hans
Regarding your post on the acoustic turbine, I think most any chamber with a hole in one end when set up with a resonant vibration will produce a unidirectional impulse. It has more to do with the opening than anything else, here is a link to a neat steam boat using this principal---- http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/pop-pop/aapt/crane.htm

The basic premise is that a suction force through an opening pulls from all directions including from the sides while a pressure force will only push away from the opening, the difference in forces because of  the inward pull from the sides amounts to a propulsive force in one direction, pulse jet engines use this technique as well. Victor Schauberger knew this fact very well, he also knew that a suction force is self organizing with very few turbulence losses. I have verified this fact when building an evaporation cooler, I could achieve a 60% increase in flow rate by pulling a suction force through my exchanger versus pushing it through.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.