Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Pendulum

Started by allcanadian, October 03, 2007, 12:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

I would like to outline some actions of the pendulum not considered which may help you in your gravity machines.

1. Take a pendulum, it is a conservative device, it will swing with a constant frequency if given a small input to overcome friction. This small input is work, work = force x distance, but what we have not considered is the pendulum as a transport mechanism. Here is one example, I have a pendulum of 1kg on a support rod 1m long, when the pendulum swings through an arc from right to left covering 180 Degrees we could say the 1kg mass moved 2m horizontally. But what has not been considered is the fact that the mass does not need to "stay" on the pendulum. So if the pendulum is held in the right position and I add 10Kg to the mass of the pendulum it could swing through its arc to the left covering a distance of 2m horizontally and be held there, here I would remove the 10Kg mass. Since the pendulum is conservative the only work required is that to overcome friction, But--- you have Moved a 10Kg mass 2m horizontally, work=force x distance, the 10kg mass moved 2m distance but there is NO force thus no work involved to do this.The force is zero, gravity gives and gravity takes, net force =zero. Science would tell you that of course no work was done, the work is a measure of the "vertical" distance which has not changed, but this does not change the fact 10 kg has been moved 2m horizontally. So now let's violate the "laws" of science by doing real work, the 10kg mass on the pendulum is a hollow and insulated box,and moves from a cold area to a hot area, the pendulum mass is a hollow box and opens in a cold area is filled with ice then closes swings through it's arc to the hot area and opens spilling the ice. So we have moved cold ice to a hot area---air conditioning,hot moves to cold, when you move cold to hot this requires work---- but you have done no work because as stated previous there is no force involved with the motion of the pendulum only distance. The pendulum support is 1 mile long in this instance!. While this may not be practical it proves a point, the pendulum has done work but has not paid for it. Now take a series of pendulums transfering loads at the top of each arc and you can move any amount of weight over any distance the only work involved is to compensate for air friction.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

helmut

I come to a picture,If i read your words.
In this picture,i can see apes swinging from tree to tree.Using there physical weight as force to do the work.

helmut

allcanadian

That is a good analogy, the apes move from tree to tree horizontally in motion through the jungle, but moves very little vertically from tree to tree, the only component science considers work. But the ape can move a great distance with as much weight as he can carry with very little work while we are stuck on the ground busting our ass , the vine carries the load not the ape, the pendulum can move with almost no work involved but it must be horizontal movement.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

hansvonlieven

Good man allcanadian,

I have been saying for a long time that where resonant circuits are involved our old friend Newton is not doing too well. Good to see others are catching on to this.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Eddy Currentz

A pendulum, or any unbalanced wheel for that matter, will generate excess energy in the form of centrifugal force. Milkovic's two stage oscillator does just this.
The vertical oscillation observed in the second stage of Milkovic's machine is a direct result of centrifugal force generated by the pendulum, through it's arc, and transferred to the support arm. The important concept here is that work is generated by the pendulum, in the secondary, without significantly depleting the angular momentum of the pendulum. Think about that.

Ted

IMHO, centrifugal force is not a false force as most physicists would have us believe.