Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Appears to be overunity Cicuit

Started by Spewing, October 14, 2007, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

@Spewing
can you please make a longer video with it and
show us each part of the circuit and let the light bulb longer
connected, so we can see its function better ?
Many thanks in advance.

I wanted to do today already some new experiments,
but had to help a friend something, so when I get some
time tommorow I want to replicate this and the Dr.Stiffler
circuit.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Spewing

i tried it with a new 9 volt battery with no success, the battery is to small and the transformer doesn't hum like it does with the bigger battery.

i don't know what this circuit is doing, thats why i posted it. allthough the battery is gone it still makes the transformer hum, and the battery cant light the light for some unodd reason, hook the circuit to the light and it will light brightly.

i dont know what it is doing, but it is something different.

i figured someone smarter than me would figure it out with spare parts laying around, anyone happen to have a 120 to 24 volt transformer and a way to drive it??

just a small discovery that could be bettered...

this is a possible overunity circuit, but i did not claim that, i will leave it up to you guys.

IronHead

Just Build It , there is enough info for everyone to get started on this simple circuit.
Thanks for sharing this little experiment "Spewing ..

Spewing

i dont want to cause you people to stop work on this circuit, but my measurements is below, i would like to add before you read them, there is something different even though math say different, why is it that the battery can not light this light and the circuit can???? the output of the circuit is DC, so the dead battery couldn't lite it but the circuit could!!!

now that you understand that something is different, i will post the outputs i made, this circuit is defantily worth looking into, and i stumbled upon this with a clunky 120 to 24 step down transformer, lord knows what the proper transformer and components would do.

here we go
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
volts across the battery is 11.76 volts when the ac light is on, the amps draw from the battery is 2.11 amps

the output is 36.6 volts DC UNDER LIGHT LOAD and 200v DC under no load

the amp pulled by the light is .27DC

hartiberlin

Quote from: Spewing on October 14, 2007, 10:55:35 PM
i
the output is 36.6 volts DC UNDER LIGHT LOAD and 200v DC under no load

the amp pulled by the light is .27DC

Hi,
is this a typo ?
Did you mean 136.6 Volts under load ?

Otherwise just with 36.6 Volts the light would be not so bright....

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum