Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Free Energy Is Suppressed

Started by Freedomfuel, October 16, 2007, 03:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis Oswald

I agree with you on that - they will license it and control it if they can't supress it.
I was only saying what could be done if you had the tech to do it.  :)

I would say though - that if I had unlimited power - they wouldn't get close enough to me to stop me. :)

ken_nyus

And that is the problem, energy is power, and free energy is unlimited power.

I almost have to agree with the first post, the human race is not ready for unlimited power.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Elvis Oswald on October 17, 2007, 11:49:13 AM
What is suppressed - or would be suppressed is technology that would allow someone to generate enough power to be self-sufficient.

If you could generate unlimited power... then you could move, build, transport, light, heat, cool, and even make water out of the air.  You could grow your own food year round.  You would be completely free.
Aside from whether that technology is possible... the fact is that certain people in this world would kill to stop it... because it would mean an end to their domination of others.

I could go solar right now and get off the grid.  Ammortized, the capital expenditure would not amount to that much more per month than what I am paying for electricity now, though I would have to get a more energy efficient house and get more efficient light bulbs, etc.  The reason I don't is that a more cost effective solar panel technology is coming out soon.  So the dream is not that far away, and I do not see solar technology being suppressed, or this new breed of solar cells would not be in the making.

Admittedly, it takes a little bit of land to go solar, but in the States, this is not hard to come by if you are willing to live in the suburbs.  I do not know of any regulations stopping me from doing this, though I am sure if I tried to sell energy to my neighbors, I would have to abide by the rules governing that sort of trade.

Anyway, I guess my point is that I do not believe in this suppression business.  This is not the first time in history that a major segment of industry is at risk.  Think voice communications before the Internet, passenger trains before planes, horses before cars, candles before electricity, VHS recorders, TIVO, whatever.  Someone always stands to lose unless they adapt.  To believe in suppression is to assume that all the energy companies around the world are in cahoots with ALL the governments and that all these parties are acting in unison to stamp out seeds of innovation.  Innovation is not so easily suppressed, and the U.S. goverment, at least, has shown no inclination in the past to suppressing any life-improving technology.

JackH

Hello shruggedatlas,

You are totally sick if you do not beleive that free energy has not been held up.   Free energy is alltogather different than wind or solor power.   Free energy would bring down the big guys to our level.

Later,,,,,,JackH

linda933

Quote from: JackH on October 17, 2007, 10:11:51 PM
Hello shruggedatlas,

You are totally sick if you do not beleive that free energy has not been held up.   Free energy is alltogather different than wind or solor power.   Free energy would bring down the big guys to our level.

Later,,,,,,JackH

Hi JackH!

I understand you are an inventor who works on free energy motors and the like.  Do you have any personal experiences you could share about suppression?  It's always more credible when we can get details straight from the person being suppressed, rather than reading second and third and fourth-hand reports on the web. 

Linda