Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Free Energy Is Suppressed

Started by Freedomfuel, October 16, 2007, 03:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis Oswald

Here's more of the same speech.  No offense... but this is the one to listen to... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxnpujfanUM&feature=related

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a President say this today?

spinner

Quote from: cyclopz on September 11, 2008, 02:34:46 PM
Wow... people never cease to amaze me. These days science is too much like religion. You have these science fanatics that defend their little conception of reality like it's some holy war.

I believe magnetic motors and cold fusion are highly efficient means of producing energy. We definitely don't need some medieval scientific witch-hunt about it. If it's possible and it creates clean energy, let's share it with the world rather than bickering about it and getting nowhere.

O M G ...

How old are you? If you're under, say, 11, you're OK.
"Ex nihilo nihil"

valveman

Suppressed maybe, maybe not. 
I want to believe in over unity and free energy.  That is why groups like this get me excited about the concept.  However,  I need to see, touch and evaluate before I am 100% convinced it is possible.  That being said, I keep my mind open to ideas and experiment on ideas I feel may have promise.  I don't believe there is anything such as failure.  I look at what many would call a failure as an opportunity to steer in another direction.  After all, you cannot learn what works if you don't understand what doesn't.

Robert

Cap-Z-ro

JFK learned of the plot against humanity from his father who was part of the conspiracy cabal.

JFK somehow developed on his own, a conscience...which he apparently couldn't suppress, so he chose to follow his conscience soon after his father lost control of his son following his mentally incapacitating stroke.

JFK planned to dismantle the CIA, get rid of the Federal Reserve...and had already starting issuing US Greenbacks as currency.

JFK, MLK, and RFK hang out with the Dead Groundbreaker Society...unfortunately for the Kennedy boys their karma has them groveling and Kissing Marilyn Monroe's ass for eternity or walk a looong mile in her shoes (wearing spiked heels) in another incarnation.

The assassination of the Kennedy boys evened the score up on their involvement in Marilyn's murder.

I'm opened to suggestions as to the karmic reason for JFK junior's purported purposeful demise.

Regards...

fritz

Energy is a synonym for power and control.

Maybe "no energy" instead of "free energy"
would cause less trouble.

"free energy" is the most evil thing on earth.
(if you sell weapons or/and are a part of the oil
industry). Forget terrorism.