Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Offtopic: Helicopters don?t need tail rotors !

Started by hartiberlin, October 16, 2007, 05:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

Being able to sinc the rotors in the same position relative to the craft would be impossible. The craft was shown changing altitude both directions. When you give it the gas to go up the speed of the rotor changes drastically. That rotor can't be turning, radar and a computer to plot frame rate couldn't even do it.

albert

it has to be a strobe effect. rotor speed does not change when moving up or down, its the pitch of the blades that changes. With modern turbine governor systems the rotor speed will be so constant that one could shoot this with a video camera that allows manipulation of shutter speed/scanning time. you look thru the finder and set the dial so the rotor seems to stop. I dont think there is another explanation for this.
The only other thing I could think of is thrust systems like the harrier jet. but this would be visible.

blagoja

Dear Sir, have created the new mechanical technique this new mechanical technique large ships can will crowd twice the larger speed instead of the propeller-driven system with the same operating engine. Using the strong piston plane engine this mechanism can easily will crowd smaller planes with the larger speed from the speed of sound and on the last exit from the plane jets from the alone clean air.Have made the prototype and look at pictures and film from the prototype. Effect with waters from the picture 2 has been got with el. m. from 1.1kw. the such waterspout with this operating energy from 1.1 kw. the neither other pump not was able will appear. Necessary we are help sponsor-partner that prove this what has written in the letter.
Please contact that you explain in some detail across the letter that you explain why needs that makes larger prtototip from this mechanical invention for in navigable or the flying object, in order to has understood why us necessary your help. Look at and film from the prototype and intensify the sound.
Best regards from Blagoje Dzikovski.
Dzikovski Blagoja.01.06.2008.Skopje.E-mail: blagoja46@yahoo.com  Republika Makedonja

retroworm

If you have to sacrifice hovering, I think it's more practical to take that final step and turn it into a gyroplane. Added benefits would be higher flight speed, better manouverability, better fuel efficiency and overall lighter design.

utilitarian

Quote from: Pirate88179 on October 26, 2007, 01:09:56 AM
Very interesting.  I don't understand what control changes the direction then?  I am familiar with NOTAR and also, my favorite, the co-axial twin rotors, but what allows the 180 degree change in direction with this design?

Bill

I think the flat tail serves as a rudder.