Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Make Gold from Silver - the Philosopher's Stone a FUNGUS ??

Started by hansvonlieven, October 16, 2007, 07:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

FreeEnergy

dang i found something like this years ago when i first stared my quest for free energy. too bad i lost it :(
i had it somewhere in my computer till it crashed on me :( (it was ms windows back then).

alchemists are cool!

peace

;)

Prophmaji

yes.

Just like "50,000,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong" then....

.....100,000 different published books, done over a period of well over 2000 years.. on the subject of Alchemy ........just might mean something.

Oh yes..a 'flag' was raised today, that tells you something is in the wind, on this subject.

The Canadian govenment, it was announced..is begining  a move to oversee, limit and control all nanotechnolgy materials.

This alone tells you that people are on the correct track.

Too bad it is actually in the dirt in your back yard. And everywhere else. Kinda tricky to control.

Pirate88179

Hans:

You live "down under" correct?  You can just take your metal detector and go "walk about" and find more gold than can probably be produced, if any, in the lab.  I wish I was in Australia sometimes when I see the finds of raw gold discovered there in recent days.  I have always believe in Alchemy to a point but the way I figure it, when we all learn all of the secrets of the universe, we will cease to exist.  I especially like the relationship of gold and lead.  But, they are elements and can't be changed right? I am not so sure about anything anymore.  Thanks for the interesting post.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Prophmaji

large numbers of plants transmute every day. Read 'the secret life of plants'. great book. Bill: That much is defintely true. As the universe opens up to the individual, the desire to be 'here' is considerably reduced. It is far more comfortable and far more interesting in the other 'multiverse (wave) vs what we like to call here (particle). Just about anything can happen, and frequently does. Universal free will, universal reality, and ultimate knowledge all become one. Compassion for those lost in this 'realm' we like to call 'here' becomes a common point in the same way we might have extreme compassion for a puppy that is screaming, lying on the road with it's guts practically crushed out.

This is last point is true, but only if you bother to have a existence that is tied to anything we might call percieveably 'similar' to this one. In that realm, just about anything at all is possible, and it is difficult to maintain a sense of self, as it is wholly unessesary.... death and life do not really exist, for example. Mostly, it involves not really knowing what it is to be fully human anymore,as it is quite irrelevant. Impossible to describe in words, or the kind of thought and 'thinking' that is associated with this realm. atomic struture and time all become irrelevant as well. And no humour either. Just a simple existence that is never ending. Go anywhere, be anywhere, do anything, be anything. No rules of any kind. No human desires, or issues, either.