Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nathan Stubblefield Earth battery/Self Generating Induction Coil Replications

Started by Localjoe, October 19, 2007, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Localjoe

Well yes and no... is a battery pulsed dc or ac??? Im not thinking so...yet it can also act in series with a circuit.  This leads me to believe something else is going on. If someone can answer this in good faith and tell me why would that metal reaction give more amps of current near dry tree soil separated 5 or 6 feet than in a wet soil a foot apart? If we can answer that it may shed more light on how this is working.  I dont know something i'm not telling those are just my observations that don't fit the logical conclusions.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Pirate88179

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_battery

The above is a good link to info on this type of device.  I have read where the water in the ground may act as an electrolite but I am getting reasonably good results in dry soil.  Tesla said that there is enough electricty in the earth to supply all of our needs forever.

I do think it makes a different what type of metals are used, and the position relating to the poles of the earth seem to be important as well. Nathan Stubblefield appeared to use coil types of devices set into the ground as did some others. (See link above)

I have not yet tried to link several in series to see what happens yet...hopefully this weekend will be good for that.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Localjoe

Good thinking Bill,
                        I really think that this doesn't have anything to do with a galvanic reaction. Mainly because of the tree factor .. Why is my current 10 times higher near a large old tree with dry soil?  If it were real moist ground It could fit possibly, and maybe the tree roots have something that would speed up the reaction or help it but thats a stretch and if the height didn't make much of a difference It could fit  too but with this experiment when the zinc screw is raised higher than the copper in the ground you see an increase of voltage and current. So the proximity to the tree and the height of the electrodes regardless of distance I see as factors that don't fit the galvanic cell description. I do understand there is a ratio to the ammts of metal in a galvanic cell but this is too much of an extreme. Consider inserting different amounts of the metals into the conductive medium  and theres probably a fall off point where you would see diminishing returns but thats assuming your exposing all the surface aera to that.  Why would taking some of the screw out raise the voltage and current instead of making it fall ?
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

Pirate88179

Exactly!  My best voltage was with the 2" long screw, which I started almost burried completly, backed out more than halfway.  This was once I did as you said and moved it around the polar alignment to find the best spot.  I wish I could visualize what was going on here.  Common sense would suggest that we could sink 10' long copper rods/tubes and 10' long zink material and get a large voltage when in fact, I'll bet it would be less.  This seems to be something just below the surface as if there was a circular field of energy, like a vortex on its side, with the top edge of the field just below the surface.  Maybe the other edge of the vortex is just below the surface on the other side of the planet...who knows?

Some early experimenters (1800's) used copper plates and zink plates and burried them just below the surface as well.  I don't know how much voltage they got out of them but then, probably neither did they. (No voltmeters at the time) There are a lot of varibles to play with here by experimentation.  I even tried an empty aluminum beer can twisted into the soil (dirt, no grass) only maybe 1/16 inch and got .29 vdc between it and my north facing copper pipe.  I also set a neo magnet into the dirt about 1/4 inch and between the copper pipe and the mag I got .94 vdc.  distance was, in all cases about 16" from the pipe, give or take.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Localjoe

Remember neo magnet ;D.... I forgot to mention i put one on my zinc screw to start with ... easy way to hold the agitator clip lead on wouldn't bite.. I wasn't testing voltage or current at the time i was out there with a d battery or 2 in a holder and i put the positive from the battery to the zinc screw, negative of battery to the led and a jumper from the copper pipe to the positive side on the led and it ran the current through the ground. Maybe the magnet had something to do with part of it anyways, ive been reading all the patents and every one i find seems to take the outputs and connect them to inductors. coils. One shows two induction coils for the old clock battery so one lead to each but another looks like an ac transformer single wire connects the plate and screw and is wound around an iron core then another wire comes off that for the circuit,secondary we'll say. I think keeping the power in an electromagnetic state.. i know thats not the proper term, but if we transform that earth energy to magnetic then wind leads off of that transformer i think that might be the trick so we would set up and oscillator on the other side that we will be stepping up.  I see it common in all the patents just a little different each time.  Tell me what you think