Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nathan Stubblefield Earth battery/Self Generating Induction Coil Replications

Started by Localjoe, October 19, 2007, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

opticor

Hello everyone,

I have been interested in Alt Energy devices for years...I'm constantly researching, watching YouTube videos and Reasoning out Ideas.
I started reading your thread from the beginning...got through about 30 pages....realized there were 268...skipped ahead to catch up.
I am really excited about how far everyone has gotten.

I am going to make a statement, not to sound like a know it all.  I have known for a long time it was resonance and frequency based.  I just could not afford to
build something. Your diagrams and instructions have inspired me to build a coil...i believe if we get a variable capacitor and "tune" the primary to the earth or telluric currents it will "ring" it.
then make the secondary resonate to the primary.....i believe i read that Tesla used 1/4 wave and Full wave  coils to resonate.  If I'm incorrect please let me know.
As for the "galvanic" action...i believe that it's a dead end. anyway, i bought some 22awg wire..2 spools of about 90ft each...as a starting point. I'm unemployed right now so this
will take me some time to build.

thanks for listening.

Andrew

gadgetmall

I just bought a 9 inch long 1/2 inch rare soft iron iron (iron/rubber)and 5 pounds of cotton covered to start my large self powered dry stubblefield coil to run a pulse motor like lasersaber . This rod is 100 time more magnetic field than steel and demagnetizes itself instantly with no trace of magnetizing on power removal  at all but the electromagnetic forger energized with just a small amount of copper wire is extremely powerful .  . at 20 dollars for this one of a kind rare rod it is pricey but i believe it is exactly what Stubblefield used. on the other hand i got the 5 pounds of #22 wire for 20 bucks . It is also about 40 years old and  in a large folgers coffee can full from top to bottom about 1200 feet + . more than i need for one i am sure . It will be a monster coil however so i will see if size matters .Now i need a source for some soft iron wire that is easy to wind . Anyone?
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Bob Smith

@ Gadgetmall,
Home Depot sells a soft black iron wire in a 5 or 6 inch diameter coil for a few dollars. I tried making a TPU with it. I think it's probably for tying page wire fence to posts on the farm. I don't know what kind of quality it is, but if nothing else materializes, it might be a cheap option to try.
Bob

IotaYodi

http://www.mcmaster.com/#metal-wire/=k2xmn2

Black oxide 1008. Its about $30 for 960 feet for 14 gauge.

1008 chemistry

Iron (Fe)     99%
Carbon (C)     0.08%
Manganese (Mn)     0.6% max
Phosphorus (P)     0.035% max
Copper (Cu)     0.2% min
Sulfur (S)     0.04%
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Krb686

This topic seems pretty cool, but I'm not about to sit down and read through ~260 pages to take it all in.  I'm really just curious about the highest power output someone has gotten from an earth battery so far.  Saw the short video with the guy supposedly getting 1.8 amps, but that didn't seem very reliable.  I want to see how feasible this really is as a source of energy, and sourcing tens or hundrends of microamps just ain't gonna cut it. 

So then, what is the highest power output or current output someone has gotten?  What design did you use? And did you notice any changes that directly alter available current?

Thanks