Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nathan Stubblefield Earth battery/Self Generating Induction Coil Replications

Started by Localjoe, October 19, 2007, 02:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Smith

I'm jumping in without having read this thread in quite a while, so I hope I'm not repeating anyone else's post.
I've come across some YT videos on multiferroics and their unique potential for generating electricity. Chief among their most common varieties are Iron Oxide and Copper Oxide.  There are quite a few videos out there, some more technical than others.  Here's an interesting intro:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KfySbeVO4M

I've seen the occasional forum member post something about the rust on SC wires possibly being an important element in their ability to produce electricity. In light of current research on multi-ferroics, this seems to be more of a possibility.  In short, when a magnet interacts with a multi-ferroic, a potential difference is induced as long as the magnet is in its vicinity (without having to move across the metal/wire).  The deduction for me is that the interaction between the earth's magnetic field and the SB may well produce the same effect.

I realize this will go against the experience of some who have been producing voltage with moistened iron and copper windings. I can't help but wonder if the potential difference produced by these units is actually the fruit of a galvanic effect between the two metals on the coil.

Perhaps Stubblefield stumbled on the multi-ferroic-magnetic interaction as a way to produce useable power, using simple rusting iron wire coils.
Bob

Farmhand

OK I have an idea, in order to make a battery coil as shown in the attached patent, in this day and age we might consider using galvanized steel wire rather than iron wire for one element and bare copper or (maybe carbon filament or some other appropriate wire-thread), Back in Nathans day iron wire was likely abundant but not now, galvanized steel wire and copper should work just as well or maybe better.

And for insulating between each wire so there is no metallic connection between wires we could use some cotton or natural fiber thread/string. between each layer we could use regular cotton cloth or similar. We can get bare copper wire in a number of ways and galvanized steel "tie wire" is cheap and plentiful in appropriate gauges,as well the galvanized coating gives better voltage than iron as far as I can tell.

Then the outer secondary could can be regular insulated magnet wire.

To operate the battery (we wet it) and to utilize the secondary we would use an oscillator make and break on the primary "coil battery" section and the variations in the magnetic flux will induce a voltage in the secondary of whatever tension the winding ratio produces and at whatever frequency the oscillator is run at. Sounds simple, I'll give it a go.

The limitations are the voltage produced by the battery coil section and the resistance of the shorted battery coil arrangement, the resistance being the current limiter.

Anyone know what chemical I would use to remove the coating from magnet wire ?

cas46706

Hey guys..I am new to this site but have been reading non stop since I joined and I apologize if someone has asked this already...but was wondering if anyone knows what he was using the capacitors for? Is it possible he used them to (for the lack of a better way to say it) shock the 3rd winding on the coil? maybe intensifying something magnetically? I've seen lasersaber's video where he would check the end with a compass on each winding and the reaction would increase with each winding..maybe shock the coil to magnetically draw current faster therefore producing higher output? its been said that the 3rd winding was possibly used as a trigger of some sort...I haven't seen anyone make mention of this and is probably a stupid question but was just a thought..thanks..Corey.

tgraca

Here's my first Earth Battery. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get more power out of 2 grounds.

Earth Battery With Just 2 Grounds
http://youtu.be/Avp7bkLRlAA

Pirate88179

Quote from: tgraca on December 27, 2014, 02:09:45 PM
Here's my first Earth Battery. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get more power out of 2 grounds.

Earth Battery With Just 2 Grounds
http://youtu.be/Avp7bkLRlAA

I left a comment on your video...nice work.

First, to get the best output, try to get metals as far away from each other on the galvanic scale.  The easiest to obtain are carbon rods, and magnesium.  These are very far apart on the chart.

Carbon goes into the ground to the north (north south Meridian, not Magnetic north) and Mg to the south.  It is easily possible that you are picking up a lot of noise from items grounded in your house circuit.  However, I did see very large spikes on my scope shots of my EB and it is not tied to any electrical connections at all.

With the addition of some super caps, or even large boostcaps, you will then be able to run all sorts of cool things from your set-up. (48" floro tube, 400 leds, Bedini motor, etc.)

Check out my youtube videos if interested.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen