Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The ~~~~"RACK"~~~~~

Started by innovation_station, October 21, 2007, 01:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

the main part of my mess is a tube powered amp  as i think and know  ss gennys can be used  and well they are used  but extra mesures will have to be taken  to get it to work  so if i have no luck with ss in my early tests  no loss i will do tubes as well 

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

here is a layout  drawing of the freq genny  i am currently wireing

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

giantkiller

The ECD is a floating ground design and produces dangerous output using solid state digital input.

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

been busy soldering  still a bunch to do but almost there  :)

ist

back at it ..........  now only 27 more wires  :)

innovation_station

as you can see i left lots of room inside the cd rom cases  well so i can add aditinal sheilding if need be like if i have to encase each freq genny  seperatly in a tin box  and add more  or better sheilded wires in this box to get this to work i was also of thinking of putting the whole thing in a sat case after i get it producing perfetc sine waves with no interferience  from the coil  so....

why will we get inter ferience from the coil? well what do tubes do diffrently ? why wont soild state work outside the ring ? hummmmm
why must our ss controld be inside the ring and the sencitive ones be in the center of the ring?  well in the  center of the ring  the verry center there will be no flux am i wrong?  ok so if there is no flux then there  will be no interferience  and even if there was flux or is flux than if it was sheilded it really wouldnt matter right

so tubes and ss what is the diff? well this is only a thought i have no idea if this correct but magnetics!!

ss will fail with high magnetics tubes do not no?

ist