Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MYSTERY OBJECT, Keely device ??

Started by hansvonlieven, October 05, 2007, 05:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

@Gustav,

I am not sure what happened here. From all his other posts arma appears to be a reasonable and knowledgeable man. I can only think that the note was typed in the heat of the moment without much thinking. We have all been guilty of this at one time or another. I would not take it too seriously.

Greetings

Hans
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

armagdn03

Wow, definitly not the response I thought my comment would elicit. Gotta love our little tower of Babel we have built ourselves!

Im sure your website is a wonderful one. I have not been able to visit it yet because I am posting from my office at work.

My office has a filter in place, as do many companies. We pay a third party who tracks and categorizes websites to supply us with software that will automatically block websites. some of the blocked categories are:

adult content
social and chat
video
and recently "malicious"

I in no way intended to offend you my good man. I was simply stating that I thought that it was humerous that my company had banned a website labeling it malicious, when its content clearly (at least in my eyes) is not.

I thought it was a little humerous also, because to many the content of an OU ZPE AETHER etc. site would be malicious! (to the oil-lords that is!)

Dont take it as an insult. wear it as a badge of Honor!
Your website my friend has been singled out as malicious while tons of other OU sites have not! YOU MUST HOLD IMPORTANT INFO INDEED!!!

Just for the record, I dont generally type out of anger, If you ever get the wrong impression, im sure it was just a miscommunication.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

hansvonlieven

G'day all,

This thread has run it's day, it has fulfilled its function and produced a good result. A big thank you to all of you who have contributed. So before this shoots further off on a tangent,

Have a good day everybody, see you on another thread.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx