Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rodin Theory & Coils

Started by acerzw, October 28, 2007, 05:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Quote from: HeairBear on September 25, 2009, 10:10:20 PM
Why hasn't anybody considered experimenting with a Rodin Coil submerged in water? Water molecules are polar and should be affected by the coils EMF possibly creating a small whirlpool. What do you think?
Apart from the odd armchair experimenter, and the above linked vid, you mean? It was condisered, but perhaps people don't try their electrics first in water :-) To my disappointment, water seems to only be scooped up by the neo sphere due to friction, no thrusted water itself. A jetless jet, that would be something...

HeairBear

Would you be as disappointed if you had done the experiment yourself?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

IotaYodi

Latest Rodin coil put out today by Jamie buturff. Neo sphere stays suspended in air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sahi7zDf8Mw
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

phoneboy

Hello all, new to the forums.  I'm getting ready to make a Rodin coil to do some testing and from what I've seen here there seem to be issues with the inner/outer diameter of the coil and the use of a fixed diameter wire when winding to coil. I believe that the geometry is crucial to get the correct effects  so I figured I would use the Rodin geometry to determine the correct inner diameter of the toroid and use a copper strap/ribbon to make the coils.  I whipped this up in sketchup, looking for input.  The design is for a 20" diameter coil (scalable) based on a Rodin 36 winding, each strap/ribbon is 9 degrees wide and they start in 10 degree increments. See attached images.

Cloxxki

Great graphics, thanks for sharing!

On this page: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4587-marko-rodin-9.html a fascinating alterative to the donut is proposed. Basically a skelleton of 3 ring of different diameters. The whole matches the Rodin enneagram to the dot. And, the visuals offer interesting associations...especially now that Jamie has show that even a collapsed Rodin coil works. So, the proposed tri-ring designs (just how I call it for myself) might be made quite flat. Like a small diner plat?