Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rodin Theory & Coils

Started by acerzw, October 28, 2007, 05:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motorcoach1

@ Acerzw- Agreed in post replys to new posts, index sounds great .

acerzw

(Index entry - Basic Rodin Coil Theory - Early Ideas, Updated 28 Oct 2007 11:26)

@All, Motorcoach

I think we need to work out a way to make Rodin coils, JNaudins work may be flawed to an extent because his coils used a core... see the below quote from Russ Blake's paper Analysis of the Rodin Coil and it's Applications on Rodin's site, this should be a key starting point for us... I know it is about motors but the same principles must apply to a power generator, so a Rodin air coil may be the way to go or if we can find a decent core material as you suggest. So maybe as a builder you can figure a method of making a roding coil around air, eek!

Motors

The increase in magnetic field over a conventional coil that is found with a Rodin Coil has been observed to be limited if the hollow torus is replaced by the ferrite core used in conventional electric motors. The reason is that the ferrite core reaches magnetic saturation, beyond which no additional magnetic field can be produced. Assuming this difficulty can be overcome by judicious choice of core materials, or that hollow cores can produce enough current, a motor based on the Rodin Coil could be markedly more efficient at generating electrical energy than a conventionally constructed electric motor. (The possibility of a hollow core electric motor is exciting due to the light weight of such a design.) Under this assumption, Rodin Coil motors would be useful in any application where energy consumption must be limited, such as marine, caravan, and space environments where available power sources are restricted; high pollution zones where fossil fuel consumption must be conserved; isolated or unmanned stations with limited fuel capacity and refueling difficulties; and portable motor-driven equipment of every description where battery weight is an issue.

No work has yet been done to create a motor using a Rodin Coil as a building block.

All of the work on Rodin Coils to date has been with 2D coils wrapped on the surface of a torus. Starting with the fact that the numerical patterns of the Rodin Torus has resulted in more efficient 2D coils, one can easily surmise that a layered torus wrapped in 3D would achieve an even much higher efficiency. No work has yet been done on 3D toroidal coils.

In regard to core materials this may be relevant (also from his site):

Microscopic Underpinning Nested Vortices

Every continuous medium has the inherent capability to be superconductive based on harmonic cascadence. Examples of continuous mediums, in the form of a toroidal matrix, are tornados, hurricanes, water spouts, solar systems, galaxies, black holes/white holes and maelstroms. There are many other examples of localized space-time implosions which Rodin refers to as underpinning nested vortices. Whether energy is maintained and survives in the form of a toroid, or spiral helix, or goes through mitosis and duplicates itself, is determined by whether or not nested underpinning vortices are staggered or aligned in their World Boundary Condition. A World Boundary Condition is represented in Vortex-Based Mathematics by the harmonic shear which, in the Rodin Torus Coil, turns into an electrical shear and allows for two electrical conducting wires to be touching each other side by side without shorting out regardless of the total amount of energy output. In a Rodin Coil, no insulation is ever needed to protect it from short-circuiting.

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

Motorcoach1

A while back I was looking at Pewski site and read up on the Rodin coil and some of the problems with the ferrit cores and have been studying about coils and windings. I agree that the hollow core is best for magnetic flux at greater field. I have made hollow cores before out of nurmouis matierials , this one it seams that a nonmagnetic ceramic that has good static properties would be a good canadate. This would be for something like the TPU rather that a motor application. what I'm looking for is something that has a static vortex (magnetic resonate) that can be taped. I'm sure that the Goberment has been working on this, one of the acknowledgements was from nasa. The round toy donuts sold at toy stores would work as a starter, the set comes in differet sizes and there fairly uniform in shape and cheep. the matieialI belive is polypropeline and has good electron migration holding. now to figure out the freq's to operate and the wire size. have you ever watched Dave Srader vids on UFO's and his math fourmula \?. very intresting Vid   

acerzw

@Motorcoach1

That sounds a good base for a coil build, simple is the key here... however the ceramic might be good too but I think we need to be really careful to avoid the magnetic saturation issue as mentioned in the 'Motor' quote I posted earlier... I wonder if the material of a hollow ceramic toroid would become saturated and act as a barrier or affect the field within the hollow core... my physics knowledge is not good enough to answer that question  :(

Could you post a link to the Peswiki stuff, I had a look... but could not find it, is it still there? Update: The site may have not been peswiki, however I will trawl the net on a regular basis adding useful links to the index for all... and will add any links that others post that are useful too...

Acerzw
In a Holographic Multiverse everything is smoke and mirrors!
What is Reality? Improve yours: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13459
A shorter version for the very open-minded: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3454.0;attach=13866

Motorcoach1

nondielectric matierials have a higher saturation point unlike metals. I'll look around and find a canadate or make a few so we have the same materials. I like to recycle things so i'm sure I can come up with something to get started. set up a base of pramiters we want to work with and where we want to go with it and put this in the index.