Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Research a la stif...er....Ed gre..uhm...Tesla!

Started by armagdn03, October 30, 2007, 12:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

I am beginning to compile a list of resources one should read in order to become well versed in this.

My experiment was simple.

I constructed a variable distance spark gap out of two very large sewing needles. They were completely enclosed in a Lexan ?box? with two valves on it. One for pressurizing the box, and one for removing pressure from the box. I used about 4 decent sized neo magnets on either side of the spark gap which sprayed with shellac for insulation. And placed them to either side of the spark gap. I used hot glue to hold them in place, so that I could remove them and change orientation if needed.

Once all sealed, I bought a few of those hand warmers you can buy at local drug stores in cold climates. Opened one and poured a bit of the contents into the box. These had warmers react with oxygen in an exothermic reaction. Once the box cooled back down to room temp, I knew that all the oxygen had been removed. This is important because we do not want oxidation reactions at the plasma contact points in the gap to start degrading performance. (this was the only way I could think of to rid the oxygen, but im sure there are many others) I also would like to try pure hydrogen, so I may build myself a cell later. I will also experiment with xenon flash tubes as spark gaps.

I have a 7.5kv peak Russian radar capacitor mean for pulse discharges, but any high voltage cap will do.
I made myself some variable resistors out of different things like graphite, and carbon inks, and hooked this up to the anode.

Then I played with the variables until I felt a distinct shock radiate away, not powerful, but it was there. It passed through all shielding, glass, plastic, metal etc.

To answer your question MeggerMan, no the input was not small, BUT, right now I don?t care about small. I just want to be able to create the effect reliably, learn what variables affect what, and move on from there. I?m sure the Wright Brothers did not worry about fuel efficiency or top speed on their first plane. I?m sure we will be starting well below OU, but this is only the start. I have yet to see anybody reliably show this community anything close to the characteristics described in cold electricity, what is stopping us? Why don?t we have an alive and thriving Tesla thread? We all concede he was a genius and had the right idea, but we don?t replicate.

You are absolutely correct, many may have seen OU but do not recognize it. This is why I propose this set of experiments.

Why do we go about starting at the end when we have yet to really begin? Why are we playing with function generators, and solid state devices, when we don?t even have the basic principles down yet? Did Tesla begin trying to find ways to use the energy he found right away? Or did he just try to see if he could control the effect?

I personally believe that we need to establish the BASICS before we move on. For example, in the stifler thread, he states that he is not sure weather it is cold electricity or not. He has never seen it before, so he is not sure. I?m not sure either. I think we could learn a TON about what we have already done, if we take a step back from what we are doing, and work on the principles of cold electricity (if this is the path one wishes to take in OU research)

I will continue my trial and error experimentation (for what other engineering tools do I have other than chance? Lol) and I hope at least one or two others will join me in my quest.
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.