Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aether Category

Started by Elvis Oswald, February 16, 2006, 12:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colesakick

All right then, we have a quorum, let's make it so. What do we do next?

Colesakick

Silly me, I see now that this topic is now threaded under 2nd law violations on the main page.

Colesakick

That list of books on Aether physics would do well to add the Secrets of the Aether book I mentioned before.

JoCa

Just found this on google

Jimmy Sabori's Papp Engine Video

A two-cycle engine demonstrates power output up to 500 HP on a dynamometer; and a one-cycle engine with Plexiglas cylinder shows ignition

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2850891179207690407&q=perendev+video

What do you think about?

Might be a very new way of energyconversion, which had aktually worked, but he suddenly died and leaving an engine, which do not work without the mighty gas he only knew about. Pity.

raburgeson

Dr Wilhelm Reich and his orgone energy, I will explain why I bring this up here. As explained by Tesla the aether flowing through and around an object produces a negitive and positive charge on opposite sides of the object. So between molecules and atoms there would be a potential difference, but how do you extract it? I believe Dr. Reich and his simple accumulater found a way to seperate the charges of a bandwidth of the aether. There is a charge of some type in the accumulater, it has been photographed, it has been varified by temperature. As for the government protesting and making the lives of all those individuals that experiment in this area, I take that as another proof of the existence of a form of energy. You know this part. (I thinks you protest to much Horacio)

What we have because of continued experimentation seems to be this. An accumulater seems to be equivalant to the capacitor in and electrical circuit. We can also surmise the modern cloud buster. I'll take a guess. The copper pipe, and antenna array or (collector) if you prefer. The metal filings and resin, an accumulater. And the quartz a filter or diode if you prefer.

You want to look at a nut there's Einstien, he was a real fruitcake and they swear by his (work).  My interest is peaked by a few facts I have dug up. One scientist said there are 4 types of energy the government has developed that the rest of the world knows nothing about. In the last more than 60 years the government has been spending 50 time what the civilians have been on research. That would put the about 2500 years ahead of us in every catagory of science. It's worse than that they also have there hands out to colleges and universites for free research and the inventors and scientists they have killed and robbed, it probably is closer to 4000 years ahead of us. The parisites desended on Teslas work before the body was cold and, they deny his work was valid and it is still top secret and hidden from view from us all even till this day. If they ever do release something it will be a false fabrication of facts. I will stand on my conclusion that we have some crude components to work with the aether given to us by Dr. Wilhelm Reich.