Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

VRIL Counter-Rotating Fields

Started by bowser03, October 28, 2007, 08:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karl

OH YEEES,
Ambrosia Mexicanum.
Nice to get contact over an electronic forum.
So we can do conversation in all languages at once.
...just a moment, my babelfish wants something to eat...guchiguchiguchiguchi...
o.k. im ready again, conversations can start.
...synchronisation complete...
...frequency lock in at 0,00000000000.....minutes later.........years later.............00000000000314Hz
...ultra clear signal (no ploblem, there is no other frequency in this range because the wave is reflected at the end of the universe and back to the middle)
Ambrosia: Hi earthling, how are you?
Earthling: Fine thank you.
Ambrosia: Could somebody switch the light on, because im to small to reach the switch?
Earthling:    ...and so on and on and on....

karl

Hi Karl,
oh yes that's right.
Whats up?
Karl is talking to Karl?
Yes from left to right and back.
....braindamaged....
But thats no problem.
But here is the Key to free energy burried alive.
A coil in the middle (between left and right hemisphere) of the two overloaded brain spheres could be the transformer for that vibratory Love energy.
Yes, know we are at the inner sanctum.
A coil. Copper Venus Green Hirse Wednesday.
Thank you Mr. Bowser for your free Love energy.
You see something is comming back to you.
You have a good filter circuit and a good portion of humor.
A three is better than a coppercoil.

gaby de wilde

When I point my antenna at the constellation I get this data feed. ehm, you should pretend it's just a thought. You know? Thinking as usual? Would be interesting to know where that comes from in the first place. I doubt we deserve any credit for it. :P

Here is the SMS:

normal waves:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
==================(?)
--------------------------------(?)

longnitudial waves:
WWWWWWWWWWW
MMMMMMMMMMMMM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Mixed (alike) waves
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wave colisions:
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
++++++++++++++++++(?)

Trasisional/multidimensional waves: (edit to add *vortex*)
gggggggggggggggggg
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG

There are a lot of mistakes in this, pronunciations has changed a lot but it gets the general idea across.

Apparently we have always known they are vibrations?  I mean why did we pick words like Sinus and Amplitude?  How long ago did that happen?

Doesn't take 2 looks to see the fake letters?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:English-slf.png
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

Koen1

Well I don't know what hookup you are using Gaby, but you're certainly receiving a lot clearer messages than I am. ;)

I have been considering te construction of a Rudy Rucker type fractal reality alien communication setup but haven't gotten 'round to that yet. :)
It's basically the famous pic-in-a-pic-in-a-pic effect you get when you take a handheld camera, hold it upside-down, and aim it at the tv that shows the camera's output, now darken the room and flick your lighter once to get a spark. This creates a cellular automata -like effect, looks somewhat like moving fractals.
Ok, well, using this effect, we do a double or triple setup (tv1 shows pic of camera1, filming tv2 showing pic of camera2, filming pic of tv3 showing pic of camera3, filming pic of tv1), with the lighter spark replaced by the static received by TV aerial from the Crab Nebula.
Lol. But really, mr Rucker does describe such a setup in one of his books. nutty? ;)

Perhaps a friend of mr. Bowser? :D

karl

Dear Gaby de Wilde,

I let the NET speak for me:

http://xyzzy.freeshell.org/trinary/

"Magnetism naturally has North, South, and unmagnetised states. Materials respond differently depending on if they're diamagnetic, paramagnetic, or ferromagnetic. Diamagnetism is a phenomena all materials inherently experience, but it is very weak. Diamagnetic materials repel both North and South magnetic flux. Ferromagnetism occurs when magnetic domains align, forming a temporary magnet. The magnetization is greater than the applied magnetic field. Paramagnetic materials have magnetization proportional to the strength of the magnetic field applied to it."
"
A relay's coil normally is wound around a ferromagnetic material to increase its strength. The contacts themselves however are for the most part paramagnetic. This means the COM contact is attracted to the NO contact if there is any magnetic flux radiating from the coil, no matter the direction.

A ------)|| |  /-----NC--- C
        )|| | /
        )|| | -------COM-- Q
GND-----)|| +---------NO-- B

Shown above is a standard relay. If A=0V=0, Q=C, while if |A|>0 then Q=B. |A|>0 means both 1 (+5V) and 2 (-5V) cause Q=B. Therefore, the truth table looks like this:

A Q
0 C
1 B
2 B

Possible functions where C != B:
011 022 100 122

The relay's inability to distinguish between positive and negative voltages, in this case, is an advantage as it allows the shift up (122) function to be implemented.

To tell negative and positive voltages apart, we can have two relays with diodes to separate the signals:

-----------------)|| NO---- D
        v      y-trit 2  )|| COM-----+
       ---          GND--)||         |
        |                            |
   A ---+                            +----- Q           
        |                            |
        v           GND--)||         |
       ---     x-trit 1  )|| COM-----+
        -----------------)|| NO---- C

Dual Diode/Dual Relay -- 2D2R Config (you know R2D2?)

A Q
0 B
1 C
2 D

With dual relays, functions in the form x1y can be implemented because an input of zero voltags results in an output of zero volts:

010 \]A
012 A
011 \/A  -- used within minimum binary function
110 [/'A
112 /\A  -- used within maximum binary function
210 A'   -- inverter
211 ]\'A
212 /['A

I've successfully physically constructed the 2D2R configuration, created a tritwise inverter and it worked great. However, the relays required large voltages and where generally unpleasant to deal with.

2D2Q, that is Dual Diode/Dual Transistor, is a similar configuration but the relays are replaced with transistors. It has not yet been tested."

"Unfortunately,( RSFQ (Rapid Single Flux Quantum) [rochester.edu] circuitry is beyond the scope of SPICE simulations, but this appears to me to be a natural fit to the trinary logic paradigm.
Some circuits have already been physically built and tested - and at least one person feels that they lend themselves to tristate logic gates [sunysb.edu].

The basic principles are already in the category of proven technology - ever heard of a SQUID sensor?

Josephson junctions work equally well for either positive or negative currents - and so do magnetic flux quanta. (But this circuitry has to be the ultimate in low-power computing - you can't get much lower discrete amounts of energy than a single quantum of magnetic flux.) "

Some believe Enterprise's Board System eworks with this kind.
....channeld via the ipx3 information shifting quant....

Please ask me not further about details...